PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Same to you, my longest running forum friend!!

2 Likes

But do you not agree, no real signs of true bud rot?

4 Likes

Not that I can see. The inner of mine that went bad had a gray look to them as it was starting right where the leaves came into stems. If all there looks good u might be okay just looks like dead leaf in these pics. Seek real well where the leaves r dead in the bud. Dead leaf on the bud meat begins to mold as it’s dead material touching moist stuff so but looks ok. Sorry busy day trying to get my head strait to hit the inlaws for dinner. Ready to rip my head off anymore.

2 Likes

Fed the mango thanksgiving dinner tonight. I surely ate too much !

9 Likes

I’m not convinced its bud rot what I had. But the leaves definitely turned really brown and dry. I believe I had nute stress from the ff trio + the open sesame, beastie blooms, and cha ching. Which I think is what overloaded the girls with nutes.

3 Likes

is that a web on there? also see a couple white dots on leaves?

Not to my knowledge. But a few of the branches i was questioning, are now removed.

2 Likes

For the small singular leaves that grow out of the buds it’s usually an early indication of bud rot or something else causing the bud to die. Though general poor health, plant dying of something else can also cause it.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t see any signs of actual bud rot, could be stem rot or other branch issue as @Mark0427 said.

3 Likes

Im pretty conscious on the health of them. But, at her age, and having spent so much time outdoors, who knows. Chop coming real soon anyways. Then ill move towards prepping the mango for chop. She seems to be in good health, and nice coating of trikes. Smells really good. Totally different smell than my previous 2 mangos. Ready to grow some new and different strains. Mango going into retirement. Hope you had a hardy meal yesterday!

1 Like

Do I wish I had not brought the big bag seed in to finish? Yes. If anyone scared to ask!:wink:. I enjoy it regardless, and plenty of good growing ahead. Not trying to win any awards here luckily.:joy:

Awarded anyway

4 Likes

Thanks. I needed a morale booster.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 @Hellraiser I just split open the branches that I removed from the bag seed girl. Totally healthy inside. Cut away dead leaf and inspected deep inside buds. Nothing found that would make me send to the trash. Maybe drying will tell more?

5 Likes

Just a strange one, may never know why those branches ran into a problem.

4 Likes

Been trying to get trichome pics on mango with digital scope. Blank screen alls I get at the moment.

16 Likes

Brrrrr :cold_face: :ice_cube:

3 Likes

Well, it isn’t that there aren’t any trichs! :rofl:

5 Likes

Frosty :cold_face:

3 Likes

Getting that yummy look going​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes