PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

You sure have some pretty manicured plants… just beautiful as @SilvaBack203 says

2 Likes

Thanks all. Just tryn’ to keep moving forward with this grow thing! Enjoy the 4th everyone.

4 Likes

okay i’m asking again to make sure i have a good understanding i’m getting close to having to flush my plants both pots are in 3 gallon pots… i know i have to make sure my ph is normal like i’ve been doing and flush with about 8 gallons of water maybe or should it be more water🤔

now my question to you guys are if i’m supposed to use the 8 gallons or more of water at one time

and with flushing do i flush with the same amount of water everyday or do i flush with my ph water let the soil dry then flush again

how many times am i flushing the plant?

1 Like

I assume your getting ready to harvest? If you give them one big flush that should be good for flushing.
When the plant needs water just water until you get some run off . Make sure the plants are close to the harvest window before flushing all your trying to do is wash out the nutrients.

2 Likes

okay i’m asking because i never gotten this far before and i know i’m supposed to flush two weeks before harvest

2 Likes

Flushing isn’t required, and the timing is “loose”. Check this:

3 Likes

You doing great! Flushing is not mandatory. I flush my plants if I have a pH lockout. I have flushed before harvest but really couldn’t tell the difference from prior harvest.

2 Likes

so i just keep feeding them nutes i thought i’m supposed to be getting rid of the nutes? i am so confused :woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Bottom line is that there was little to no difference in the final product. I flush the last week or so, just because newts cost money.

6 Likes

one more question when i do selective harvest do i still feed the remaining buds nutes?

1 Like

I think most people go with water only the last week or two :relaxed:

1 Like

If you’re going to do a selective harvest, then feed at least until a week or two before the final harvest.

1 Like

so if my plants should be done at 9 weeks i should feed till week 7 or what are you saying?

1 Like

also one more question is it bad when there is nutes burn on the sugar leave?

2 Likes

Depends how far it reaches… A lot of growers feel that when the tips start to show nutrient burns you’re in the right spot. If it’s more than the tips, back off on the feedings… imo… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

it’s a little more than tips but just on a few leaves it also happens on the big fan leaves but i just cut them off

2 Likes

For example…

Harvest 1 is on 7/15 and harvest 2 is on 7/29, feed at least until 7/15.

3 Likes

thank you another question can nute burn on my sugar leave ruin my buds?

2 Likes

Dont go bye weeks go with the trichomes. Some plants will finish early some later.

2 Likes

cool my magnifying glass will be here thursday for me to look and see if they are ready

3 Likes