PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Finally moving forward with my new grow ! I will be raising 2 mango kush photos and 1 sour diesel auto, and yes i know that will create some hurdles with the two together. We can do it ! I will also at times update on my 4 outdoor bag seed project. Very excited to work with everyone on this new mission.
2x4 ac infinity cloudlab tent ( inside spare room with heat and air )
4" ac infinity exhaust with smart panel
Heres the best part ! HLG 350r with diablo boards ( thanks HLG )
fox farm trio and calmag
mid 6 ph all watering
black gold organic soil with added perlite ( this is NOT a miracle grow product )
fabric pots
@ConcreteBudz @Hellraiser @KPC @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Mr_Wormwood @NeoGroR @pillsbury @Low
Felt the need to tag all that have been such a huge part in my quest to learn. I am sure i have left some out, but please jump in. Anyone and everyone welcome ! I will pretty much be leaving my 2 plant tent topic which has been interesting to say the least ! Time to move on to what I hope are bigger and better things. I will post some pics of everything including status of outdoor grow later today. Any other info on my grow that is needed, let me know.

35 Likes

@Budz @Jaydawg6528 @beardless @Nicky @KeystoneCops @repins12 @Dankloud @JackAndSan @Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet

7 Likes

@MaD-VapoR @Dr.ofSmokology @ThermoNukePanda

4 Likes

I’m following you, friend. Can’t wait to see what you do.

4 Likes

I’m tagging along, as well , my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

I forgot to mention in my list of gear, there are 2- 6" clip ons in tent at either end. Mounted on my custom pvc shelves I made, along with the pvc risers I made. Outside the tent I have oscillating and box fans to also help with humidity. Seems the ac running does not lower humidity, it raises it ? My hvac guy explained why, but makes no sense. I have ac set on 77. That room has its own mini split, ductless system as its a room above garage, seperate from house.

7 Likes

I’m along for the grow brother. Got yourself a nice setup!

1 Like

Also, in my posts, to eliminate pecking at keyboard or phone, mkp will be my mango kush photos, #1 and #2. sda will be the sour diesel auto, just one. Should be an interesting combo of smell eventually? I should say hopefully. Biggest hurdle will be accomodating auto and photo together, but I seen it done, and WE can do it I say ! Gonna go get a surf in, then come back and officially move in ! Posts later today.

3 Likes

Can’t wait I’m watching

1 Like

Along for the ride.

1 Like

Who doesn’t love watching weed grow? I wouldn’t miss this!

12 Likes

:thinking: Don’t think this is right… Especially since the cooler the temperature, the less humidity that can “saturate” the air… But I’m no HVAC tech. :man_shrugging:

Anyways, glad to see the journal man! Following of course!

5 Likes

Yeaaaaaa budddy!!! I’ll do mine later today too! Pumped for you buddy!

1 Like

That’d be my thinking. He says on the mini splits, condensation sits on coil and evaps into room. Not bad though. 70% room, low 60s % in tent. Will see what the lamp does to environment today as I just fired it up! Posting the move-in in a bit. Heading back from across street, went for a celebratory surf session. There is a dry mode on the unit but it makes the room way too cold. Ill find the happy spot next few days. Its an older harbor point unit, and I can’t even find literature on it online anymore. Im just stoked to have that room. Ill post pics of it all. Still gotta set up like a work/ training table etc. It’ll all come together, I have faith! Its pretty darn humid outside here this time of year. We are a barrier island, so water all around us.

9 Likes

Glad to see this come together!

3 Likes

What items would yall keep in the mesh tool pouch that’s inside the tent? I would think ph meters etc would be a no. Snips, scissors, training wire? I really don’t have to keep anything in it. Would look cool to have stuff in it. :laughing:

3 Likes

Personally, nothing. I try not to keep anything that doesn’t need to be in the tent.

7 Likes

So the 2 mkp’s signed the lease and are in. 350r at 28 inches and set to about 120 Watts as per my hlg guy suggestions. We see how that looks later. Feel free to suggest changes. Rather start higher and then drop. 75 temp, 65rh. These seedlings are 36 hrs from breaking ground.

I figure the more pics the better so you can get the best feel for what’s up. Currently just exhausting back into the room. My one sda went from soak to solo last night. Its actually outside as I have had good luck germinating with the steady temps and humidity we have had. Once it pops, the mop’s will have a roommate. Hope they get along! The wife’s elliptical machine is cramping my style! :laughing:

21 Likes

Ayyyye following along

1 Like

Well I would sure hope so! Thanks again for yesterdays input.

1 Like