PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 2)

Its already proved its worth! Dont regret the $$ one bit. Makes it crazy easy. Stick w the default settings, and its one button to start the dry, then auto progresses into cure, then hold, on its own. Door even locks!!

7 Likes

Last update of 2022! Also, one of the first, on part 2 of this journal…
First ever run of organically grown plants, not to mention, first ever clones, has gone smoothly so far​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:. Ending week 3 flower, and feeding gaia green power bloom. Filtered tap, with mammoth p, and thats it. Feeding half dose every 2 wks, instead of full dose, once a month.

Cherry ice cream, og godfather, and super lemon haze.
Heres some samplers i pulled from the cannacube last night, for inspection. Is the cannatrol cool cure worth the money?? Worth every dime!

Knowing that the environment inside, is so steady, regardless of conditions outside, gives me time to worry with other aspects of the grow. Dries to perfection. Yet to taste anything yet, as im TRYING to hold off till cured for at least a week. Its tough!
I see i doubled up on a pic🙄

16 Likes

Awesome! Killing it. Really spiked my interest on that fancy humidor. :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Super cool. Is that a UV light inside I’m seeing like blue color. I didn’t look at the price either how much that thing run. I need something as my dry conditions suck I spend lots of time in jars so it don’t dry too fast on me and be worthless

2 Likes

Bro I’m looking that up and first price I see is 4200. Can’t be nfw

3 Likes

Killer update!! You’re all high tech and bougee now lol!!! You smoke with your pinky out I bet lol!!

7 Likes

The one I found was $1600
:star_struck: :hushed: :open_mouth:

4 Likes

He only rolls joints with the 24k gold papers now also… :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I was thinking this too.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 @Sincitytoker Does Goldschlager make a rolling paper yet lol???

7 Likes

Its all about the vapor pressure and dew point, more than temp and rh. Almost feels like cheating, but thats ok😄. Initially you wonder why smell of terps isnt smacking you in the face, but found out it retains it all inside the flower, so you get more of the taste than smell. Squeeze or crack open a nug, and its game on then. Perfect timing, as i really wanted to process these flowers the best possible way. I recently over dried an afghan indie, and that kinda spooked me! Its actually going into the cannacube soon, to revive it some. They say it works wonders in the cure and hold modes, to bring any tired bud, back to life. The AI isnt terrible, but could use some help. Crazy plant that was! Also called auto mazar, by dutch passion.

5 Likes

You a funny guy! I do not. Yet.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update and I will be living vicariously through you until I have saved up for one. Please keep posting your results
You better than me though, I would’ve tried a nug once dried lol.

2 Likes

1600 all day everywhere. Plus tax, tags, title. Call it 1700. Extra 35 for the tinted door, but its uv glass. Grow depot had 3, none w tint. You KNOW ida gone the weed leaf tint if they had it! Wife STILL thinks its a demo loaner!:yawning_face:

8 Likes

@Fieldofdreams you can add that to the list of ammenities for your cannacation! Instead of cancelling a vacay because its harvest time, you intentionally book the cannacamp, for harvest.:rofl::smile::laughing::fire::leaves:
Im getting silly now, i know, but its a reality!!

4 Likes

Well, i guess i will tonight, since you pushed the issue!:crazy_face:

2 Likes

They are making a killin’! At 70 watts the compressor cannot be that big and honestly the smarts aren’t that complicated as they are using VPD. That company makes large refrigeration units for curing so to me this is like a pet project for them.
Heck looking at wine coolers you can buy them for as low as 250 from what I’ve seen and they go down in temp to the 40s (deg F) so probably use a bit larger compressor. Add some sensors and an Arduino/Raspberry PI and you can build your own :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Measure the glass and get one made up and stick it on urself I’m sure it would be easy to apply. My wife would kill me if she knew I bought it at that price lmao. I’m telling ur wife maybe she will send it to me when she takes it from u. Lol.

4 Likes

Probably a Peltier.

2 Likes

Youve got it all planned out i see! Eventually ill just say, oh that thing, thats old. Had it forever. That prolly wont work anymore. Shes gotten wise to that. The new mh 4800 light i got recently, thats what i said. Didnt fly though. Shes finally accepted my addiction, and seems to have moved on!:wink::+1:t4:

8 Likes