PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1) - #10042 by Fieldofdreams.

Previous discussions:

6 Likes

Rolled that dial!!

12 Likes

Very nice rolled the dial on Christmas :sweat_smile::rofl::joy: merry Christmas buddy :100:

10 Likes

Hello @pr looks like you’ve been busy.

6 Likes

Thanks. Same to you. Is my journal done??

4 Likes

Youre back!! Damn if i havent missed ya buddy. As we all have. Merry xmas !!

7 Likes

Heres some xmas weekend visuals. Flowering clones

Will check and update the load of flower in the cannatrol unit this pm. Seems to be drying perfectly.

13 Likes

Clones? Very cool! They are looking nice and healthy.

4 Likes

Hola Sir @Low ! It’s great to see you again :smile:

I hope that all goes well for you now and I’m sending you tons of positive and lucky vibes my friend! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you @kaptain3d :grin: hope all is well on your end

4 Likes

I havent had the pleasure of meeting you @Low. I have been here since June. Im sure our paths will cross now. Nice to meet you sir!!! Have a blessed day. :pray:

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @GreggT

4 Likes

I just realized it was you. Congrats?!!:laughing:. Who better really​:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Some catching up to do with you, but these are organic, using gaia green. Giving the organic thing a try.

3 Likes

Overview of all activity here in the cannacamp…
Clones moved into the 4x4 for rest of flower

POG and gpas stash are drying nicely in the cannatrol unit. Really feel this thing is a gamechanger.

Strawberry cookies, last of the ethos autos standing, awaits chop and its turn in the cool cure box.
Hope all had a merry xmas, and have a happy new year! Also, welcome back @Low, what a xmas surprise!

I think ill go ahead and drop the other 3 ethos autos this week, and shoot for a 3 photo 3 auto harvest first of march. I already need a bigger cannatrol unit! Something to be said for such a precise, consistent environment it maintains. Drys nicely, with little to no shrinkage of flower. Already saying its worth every penny. One thing im finding, is to plan for staggered chops, with only one unit. For now!:wink:

17 Likes

Looks like a pretty sweet set up, and nice flower to boot. Killing it.

6 Likes

Cannatrol unit looks awesome brother! Merry Christmas to you man!
I will be saving my pennies for one of those units for sure - dang expensive but I’m with you that it will be worth it.

4 Likes

That bad boy is very nice and very pricey also.
Hopefully it is well worth every penny for you.

3 Likes

ThNks brother. Really nice to have you around again👍🏽

4 Likes

Belated merry xmas, and happy new years to you, and the rest of the ilgm grow gang.

4 Likes