PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

You may have to use that screen you got for height control, install right at canopy level and start bending over tops, keeping them under the screen, move them out to further grids as they stretch.

I had to do this to the Blue Dream

Girls are gonna stretch in flowering regardless of how much light you throw at them. The only thing I’ve seen that keeps stretch down in flowering is using lights more in the blue spectrum.

6 Likes

Taking action tonight. Permanent pans/risers and net. Go time I guess.

3 Likes

Its a start. But really need horizontal poles front and back. Plus the net is 3x4, so I have the excess in back. @JJ520 @Hellraiser @Mark0427 @MaD-VapoR @ConcreteBudz

Sliding net lower now that its in. Suggestions on stretching front to back without place to hook?
Slowly lowering and spreading?!

8 Likes

The net itself isnt a perfect design, we had a convo about that before and Ridgid options were talked about.
It just kind of is what it is. Crush the plants down as far as you can, don’t let them peak through, keep them under the net.
Tuck often until you can’t.

2 Likes

In the am I will get spread out better. Im spent tonight from hot day at work and mad dash maintenance indoor and out this evening with grow.

1 Like

Will do. Good to hear from ya stranger.

1 Like

It’s a pain, and it’s tedious. For a time it will look terrible, at least I think it does.

I’ve been around. :v:t3: Lurking, watching from a distance.

Tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck. Constantly trying to maintain an even canopy.

5 Likes

But you know what I mean, some horizontal bars, front and back, i could tighten net up better. Believe me, ill rig something up. It’ll drive me nuts till I do. Looks a lot more legit with the net in there, to me that is. Keep lurking brother :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I,too, like to watch….

2 Likes

They look great brother hahaha we told you they would! You will have ya hands full before ya know it! :joy::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I haven’t used the net myself but yes just maintain that even canopy and try and get a cola (or top) per square if you can :wink:

2 Likes

Just push whatever you can under the screen and call it a day. If something won’t stay because of the gaps in screen, try again the next day. Worst case scenario just tie some additional strings across where you need them.

3 Likes

Wish the net was smaller squares, but I will make it work. Was up there at 3am straight from bed ! Dedicated aye ?!

3 Likes

Tucked as best I could this am. With the large squares in net, and some branches needing to get a bit taller, all I got at the moment. Another day or so will make a difference. I will tuck constantly wherever I can.

Much nicer than tying down I think. @kaptain3d @Mark0427 @repins12 @ConcreteBudz @Hellraiser @MaD-VapoR @JJ520 @Dankloud @Nicky

15 Likes

That’s some quality work, imo! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Good job :+1:t2:! Just wait there going to grow right through that net before ya know it

3 Likes

Really? Thanks. I can see im going to really like using the net. First time user, so trying to figure it all out. Work in progress. If it is proper, its because of people like yourself feeding me info! Im excited to say the least to move forward. Did my first feeding under the hood, used a extra large syringe to get runoff. Im liking the new saucers and risers as well. We see what happens down the road!

2 Likes

So when plants are all smashed down in net, and u want to trim/ defol , I guess you just weasel your way in to cut or pinch? @kaptain3d @JJ520 @Hellraiser @beardless @Mark0427 @GreenSnek

3 Likes

Exactly! That’s a disadvantage… But if you look at @AfgVet way of doing it, you’ll see how she resolved that problem! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If I had the room, I would build moving coasters with built-in scrog, like she does! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I love my movable scrog nets. I don’t know how you all run scrogs in a tent like that. I would get way too frustrated

7 Likes