PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Man what a way to be woke up fire department knocking on my door. My daughter stayed next door to babysit the little girls and i guess started having chect pains could not sleepso ambulance was called. Lucky i was so sleep i ran outwithout anything in hand. Usually 9mm or 45 would be tagging along but was a freak run to door when someone knocking on my bedroom window. She is good now just didnt sleep in 2 days now but maybe 5 hr nap yesterday

2 Likes

Hope she’s ok.

1 Like

Good luck to you all. Hope alls good now.

For those asking about captain jacks duster, here it is. @Covertgrower

@Mark0427

3 Likes

buy a cargo net. them make them for the back of pickups etc. in all different sizes.

1 Like

Iv got my 3x3 running about 430 Watts about 2 ft above the net if this helps any I’ve only got the 288 boards though 2 ,300L’s in the tent

1 Like

Apparently they laugh at 200w.

I hear ya, I just got back from Austin to drop my youngest daughter off at UT, Came back and all the plants were droopy, as I forgot to water them…I was seriously stressed coming home.

1 Like

I got mine off Amazon, but Neem oil is Neem oil I believe.

1 Like

I have one but Idon’t wanna wreck it an the squares are 4" and I like 3" fussy ol man.

1 Like

@pr yes extend darkness 1hr to make the change

2 Likes

Yep, after lights off this am, I adjusted to one hour later to come back on, and hour later to shut down. All good. The girls seem to like the extra Watts. 200 currently, and will increase slowly to maybe slow the stretch as you suggested. Definately scared to max it out though, with a 5’ tall tent. Wish was 6’, but did not think about that when I ordered it. Another novice mistake, but a lesson learned. Thanks for your help. So you grow nothing but autos im thinking??

@NitroGrow I see you are in Virginia, im NC, but curious if you are going to Cannacon in Virginia beach in November??

1 Like

Wife just text me to say my pot risers came. She’s getting better about all this. :laughing:. She Wont admit it, but she’s anxious for a harvest. Her concerns about the increasing smell outside are legit though. Hmm.

1 Like

I agree. Extend the dark period one hour today and bring lights on at 6.

Nah I would like to go but the wife has no immune system from the methotrexate injection she takes ones a week and the other meds she takes. So we will not be attending this years cannaCon. We went a few years ago just to see the products they had there but have not been back since we was only supposed to visit the Washington monument but ended up in Seattle.

1 Like

you have been covered …just extend the dark period…some growers start the initial switch to flower with a 24h dark period… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

If you ever go out there the space needle is awesome I don’t like heights but it’s still awesome looking from the ground! My first post on the cannaCon I was a little toasty it was supposed to say Washington space needle. I passed out anywhoo but these auto correct on these iPhones are trash.

Well with the increased power, and switching to 12/12, already seeing some serious stretch. Not what I was hoping for. Lights on just 10 minutes ago, opened tent, and about had anxiety attack. I better get a handle on this quick! @Low @JJ520 @Hellraiser @Mark0427 @ConcreteBudz @Mr_Wormwood @kaptain3d @NitroGrow @dbrn32. Didn’t have phone on me but will post some pics later. Before flipping, I measured from bottom of pots to top o canopy. 24" at that point I think. Will look at my notebook to verify. Either way, action needed!

2 Likes

Oh boy :flushed:

1 Like