PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Those bricks of coco will expand to fill about 5 pots

1 Like

You can always take a clipping and put it in a cup of water and put it on a 12/12 and it will show its sex

2 Likes

Never thought of that. Thanks.

I slamed it down & it grew more creating this I think next time I’m gonna use flexable string of some kind.

9 Likes

Is thst your tent these days @pillsbury? Nice scog wish I had the time to do scog’s

Ohh mainline to

3 Likes

Beutiful net :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah its a 5x5 the one with the lazy susan type base I made (still can’t figure out how to send the spinning movie). The plant is Purple Haze. Here’s my closet I just started harvesting yesterday its an unknown a friend had & looks like a popcorn tree. This is whats lest after 1st trimming of popcorn.

11 Likes

@Not2SureYet where did you get the strechy string for your scrog net?

1 Like

I Like the stand wheres it from?

2 Likes

Well now u know next time to get some of the self sticky bandage wrap and wrap that joint before net goes on. The sticky stuff will stretch with the plant growth and seems to work great as it dont peel off layers of stalk. Nice net. Looks awesome. Hope my 2x5 looks as good just smaller lol

2 Likes

I get 2 7 gallon and 1 10 gallon from a 40 litre brick of canna coco so 4 5 gallons would prolly be 1 brick. I get bricks for 15 bucks i believe amazon has canna coco for like 21 or 22 a brick. Still not too bad for 4 plants thob

1 Like

Thanks I made it I posted it here.

1 Like

I taped it with electrical tape when I noticed it, it’s a pain for me to bend over that far anymore. An your right I should have gone in the med. kit & dug out the horse leg wrap, thats what they called it eons ago when I bought it at Farm & Home.

Not sure what wattage i should be up to starting flower ? 2x4x5, wish it was 6 ! @dbrn32. Currently just under 2’ above canopy.

Im at 200w currently, and doesnt seem to phase them. I think they like it. Not sure how long it takes to see any ill effects though.

The more I look, the more i can see super cropping under the net being pretty productive. Super crop the main branches, like the top 4 of 6.

1 Like

I usually just make small increases from time I flip and hope to around full power at end of transition.

1 Like

I woke to great response from both girls with the increased power. Lower side branches are racing to canopy height, and all leaves are standing proud and looking like no signs of issues. Only thing is im finding I would like an extra hour of light this morning. Currently 5pm to 5am lights on. Having till 6 am to maintain would be ideal. Since I just flipped 24hrs ago, what’s the best way to change to 6pm on, 6am off? My bad! Mornings is when I typically feed. Luckily this am, no one needs anything. Not that I can’t feed in pm, but wife gets irritated when im up there at dinner hours! @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Low @ConcreteBudz @Mr_Wormwood @Nicky @Arrow @MaD-VapoR @Mark0427 @TLC

8 Likes

Im thinking this am, switch to 6pm to 6am. Extra hour of dark today.

4 Likes

I guess im nervous when increasing power on lamp, as ive never had a lamp with more than than 90w ! Sf1000d. But the 200w I have on the girls rite now, seems to be nothing but a good thing, from their reaction to it. Hopefully pot risers come today so I can set up for the long haul, and the scrog!

1 Like