PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

I’m sure that tent will be banging as long as u learn as u grow u saw my fist tent grow :v: got 15 oz of bud + trim

1 Like

Not only do I love growing, I like the circle of people im learning from. Even you @Nicky ! Didn’t see me complain about the seed discussion that jammed up my journal. Actually learned a thing or two from it.

4 Likes

No doubt even in people’s debate u learn ,l absorb every thing I can a use what works for my style of grow witch for me is scrog nice low flat canopy,with a lot of training I’m sure you will be around u seem to have got bitten by the bug also very addictive hobby but very worth it for the low price meds

2 Likes

Well I will be setting the net in next couple days. As soon as my pot risers come. Tips and advice will be greatly appreciated @JJ520. But keep in mind, I only have 1 net. I already have the hard saucers for drip pans waiting to be activated with the risers. PVC stuff in currently using will be out.

1 Like

I only have 5 grows worth of experience the first 2 grows I wasn’t on the forum and yielded 4+z’s each time. I’ve learned a lot about growing since I’ve been on here, The most important part is learn bye your mistakes and other peoples mistakes. There’s a hundred ways to grow a plant and thousands of suggestions. Your doing great keep up the good work and dedication.

1 Like

I didn’t say that. I’m here supporting you every step of the way I just said alot of people come and go so I’ve been here a while now and the turnover is large.

5 Likes

Just keep taking as they stretch u ideally want a bud site in each square more if needed be ,u will probably be tuking for a few weeks 3-4 then your training is on auto pilot just keep up on trimm of large fan leaves it’s gonna be sweet✌️

2 Likes

Personally. I would rather see some one have a lot of issues with their first grow. You will learn more faster that way than if every thing goes perfect. Just my o2. For the 3 autos. I would still keep them now. If they are going to be indoors. I would squish them together tight so you could just use one light. If out doors. Well, it doesn’t matter lol Over time you will find over a year. Even after you feel you are doing great. There will be one period of months when the plants do better. And another set where they don’t do as well. Heat and humidity can really mess things up. You are doing great though.
For all we know. Those 3 could be just made to grow that way. I am doing one that @Nicky has done before. Mine really looks like it is related to your autos. His was much bigger. So looking at mine here. You can see. She is not going to be a monster. It is one of those. It is what it is. If this was not my last grow for the year. I would have tossed her and started another. Mine is in pre flower right now.
You can see. Not all go as we would like all the time :grin:

8 Likes

B that’s the weakest plant that I’ve seen you grow and it’s form me =( :sob:

3 Likes

You are correct. That’s why I said along those lines. I appreciate your support, and maybe someday I can get some descent auto beans and really concentrate on that style grow. Just don’t have the connection for them. Maybe when I go to Cannacon I can get hooked up with someone? Not saying ilgm doesn’t have them but?

3 Likes

If you really want to grow a big auto. Head to growerschoice for their critical purple auto. It is my favorite to do. I haven’t grown another that grows the same big plant, seed after seed. You will need coco though. It is really good smoke too. I will tag you to see mine in week 3 of flower. I need to add new pictures any ways :grin:

4 Likes

Until that garden center i found carrys coco, ID have to order. I see these bricks of it online, but not sure what it takes to fill 5 gal pots? Not sure if its a compressed brick. Maybe you could steer me in the rite direction on that. I got a bag of coco loco there, thinking it was straight coco ! Geez.

@Not2sureyet orders coco online so he could help you better, my local hydro store carries it.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Can’t link non approved sources

1 Like

Thats why I dont do it Thanks Nicky :beers: growers house carries canna coco

3 Likes

I would buy if they have if. Haven’t seen it yet.

2 Likes

Seems it would be hard to get on underside of leaves? When I saw it, i was thinking it was odd no one here ever talked about it. It was at our local Lowes. Said its for dusting, not mixing to liquid to spray.

2 Likes

Growers house has pretty good prices to but shipping may be the killer we have one locally ,Amazon may be less shipping included last time I order 2 bags of FF HF $70? ,GH,$35 instore

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 seems you are experienced outdoor grower. I guess its pointless to do any light deprevation on my bag seed plants, until they, or one, shows signs of female? They are 10-11 wks. Germed 6/4 and 6/8 actually.