PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

More autos. They everywhere back here!

11 Likes

Beautiful man. Hopefully I can get back on track of the forums and all now. I’m ready to retire. Need to hit the lotto so I can.

4 Likes

Had to drop out a few months due to a non-growing legal issue. It got dropped though and I’m back at it.

7 Likes

All looking great buddy!!

1 Like

Thanks boyz. How bout @Highwayman420 's return! Hellraiser and Low next??

6 Likes

They look great :+1:

2 Likes

I hope Low come back soon man

4 Likes

Awesome post of advice. Prime time on the " members hub".

4 Likes

Monday night feed and weed. Removing more larger fans. Never ending defol with these. Start of week 7 veg. Banana kush.

13 Likes

I have a question even though my plants are droopy like there thirst should i wait till the soil is complete dry are due to then being in flower they are just being greedy because once i water them they leaves rich up all happy but they soil is not dry

3 Likes

They are looking amazing sir

2 Likes

Typically, let soil dry. Remember to feel the weight of pot after watering, so you can tell when its lite in comparison. In soil, i STILL question my watering. Thats what i like about coco, i can pretty much water/feed daily, with no concerns of over watering. Soil, all about the pot weight.

3 Likes

@pr has you covered but let me chime in since I grow in soil. It would benefit if you had the old school
soil moisture meter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E3G5ONE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I cut off the pH probe (silver leg) because I don’t use it plus it then only has one leg so one hole in the soil. I check the moisture at 1", 3", and 6" depths. The 3" may read dry but the 6" may well have enough moisture to make it another day. Lift the pot and look at the plant.

Good luck and happy growing

4 Likes

my poor plant is dying and the buds on her still aren’t growing unfortunately but the rest of my plants are doing fine

4 Likes

Shes not dying shes growing and looking great

1 Like

are her leaves turned yellow today i’ll have to take another picture in the morning so yall can see cause she looks sick to me

2 Likes

this is how she looks now

here are my other girls

4 Likes

Shes looking good just hungry. R u letting th3 soil dry up before feeding? The last 2 pic looks 2 gree. Migjt be a little 2 much nitrogen also. U r doing a great job

2 Likes

yes the soil be dry when i stick my finger in the soil and the pots be super light… why aren’t her buds growing though all the other buds are getting big but hers idk anymore but thank you i guess for the next feed i’ll give them just regular water with no cal mag in it or what do you suggest

You have to keep feeding and not really let it get dry thats why shes looking like that shes feeding of her bottom leafs. The bud will get fat you have 2 have patience every pheno is different and will bud up different but you got have patience lol… dont stop calmag she needs it now in flower more than anything… keep feed regular i guess but more frequently on her