PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Pineapple Upside Down Cake is regular for sure.

I hope it’s a female, that’s supposed to be an awesome strain.

2 Likes

I would just use hydrogen peroxide abd and water spray em down with the water hose. You can add lemon juice too brother. Dont know exact mix but lets see, @Low @AfgVet best way to clesn a rsin science bag?? Rstios for mixing peroxide in water?

3 Likes

Hampton Beach in New Hampshire the board walk

1 Like

I wash my grow bags out with the hose then I throw them in the washer (at the laundromat :rofl:), with just a bit of soap and then I’ll do an extra rinse cycle. No issues yet

4 Likes

Figured it could be that easy too :rofl::rofl::joy:.

Hey you on the road?

1 Like

Facilitate some info brother! I found that rain science says mild soap and water, and h2o2 if you want to disinfect. Of course we do. Ive yet to pull the root balls. On list for tommorow. Whys time fly, when in the grow space? I thought it was around 830 now, not 10!

2 Likes

I was going to clean real good by hand, then throw in washer. When my wifes not home!:wink:. Ill do by hand when shes home, then she’ll think its a done deal.:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Broke the c mass into 4 sections and s skunk into 2, to avoid any moisture issues. C mass wasnt an option, since its just a cluster of bud throughout.

And fresh groves for fresh flower.

9 Likes

Congratulations :beers: :partying_face: damn they look great
200w (1)

3 Likes

Those buds are phat 4sure… :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks growmie !

1 Like

Still need to dry and cure properly. :grimacing:. Thats the most sensitive part of growing to me? Drying mainly.

4 Likes

Atlas banana kush photos.
Into 3 gal rain science tommorow morning.

8 Likes

Covert genetics chem brulee’ reg.

7 Likes

Toxic weekend reg

8 Likes

That thing is just simply beautiful… :v: :sunglasses:

5 different auto fems from @repins12 (sniper). Proud to grow em brother. :muscle::facepunch:

10 Likes

I understand that… and agree drying worries me too.

1 Like

Sorry for the late verification @NeoGroR. Humboldt pudc reg. (another awesome gift from the growmie here). Yes i guess it has been a slow start. 5 days to germ, which isnt too bad, and now 6 days old. Itll take off like the rest, im sure. :rocket:

5 Likes

Its kinda dicey, keeping that happy temp and rh sometimes. Unless you can moniter it 24/7, which i can not!

2 Likes