PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Getting the kids acclimated to their new home. Probably wont move in till lamp comes in a few days. Its really not THAT small. Inside to inside is 28x28x 5’3. ReAlly could of squeezed the blackwing in there at 28 long. Oh well. Diablo 200 shipped in am. Feeling a little better with a tent back in here.
![0104221858_HDR|230x500](upload://1N

9 Likes

Sneaky pic change @ConcreteBudz. User pic. Nice.

1 Like

Go to My thread read the story behind it haha

1 Like

And we are open for business!!! 2x2 is up! Beautiful :heart_eyes: these lady’s are going to thrive! Your going to kill this mini grow my friend. Truly :beers:

2 Likes

Already veered from solo challenge and the grow shelf. Was a nice thought, but…

4 Likes

Def a fun challenge I lost 2 my dog lmao

2 Likes

Do what’s best for the lady’s and your entertainment! It’s all about having fun and enjoying the grow. Do what makes you happy. (Within limits… gotta run things by the wife too :wink::wink:). But as far as controlling your grow and its environment all you my brotha!

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with changing your mind about how you wanna grow!! do what you want when you want. LOL

4 Likes

12 Likes

I hope this don’t turn in to a 2x4 in a couple of weeks :wink::smiley:
Jk looking good :+1:

6 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
Nice tent, I just got their 27x27 and I have a 48x48 as well. Just put up the 27x27 for curing bud. Something I just thought about when I saw your tent to mention light leaks since you grow photo’s. You may have experience already on how to deal with the zipper covers. Just have one grow on mine, all of my doors are the same. I thought to use a hand steamer on them, but I am growing auto’s.
Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

Purp I know u love purple buds bro look 1 out of 2 girls that I had that cane out purple.

4 Likes

I am always looking forward to see if I could achieve getting some color into my auto’s. From seed and auto’s so no cloning is what I was understanding makes it a great now and then chance toget some color. Yours are nice and a something to try to strive to. I would Love to smell them terpins.
Nice growing take care. And thanks for the helpful tips you have given, I am really slowly learning from you all.

2 Likes

I really got lucky with genetics my purple haze also cane out colorful. I use Jack’s and other stuff to supplement my microbes

5 Likes

I hopefully will have some color up for me. It was told to me a good clone from a good known mother is the best to build from, space and limitations is the big factor.
Thanks again for your support

2 Likes

Would be nice, but this will be max for now. Ill make the most of it!

3 Likes

That one is actually the 27x27. Wife thinks its 24x24 :shushing_face:

5 Likes

You know the quality seems better on the 27x27 I just got compared to the one that one 48x48, I feels more sheath to it on the heavier zipper covers.
Thanks again for your support

2 Likes

Alright :clap::clap::clap: here we go :+1:

2 Likes

It was actually to be just a 24x24x48, but my son got this one instead, for me at xmas. Fine by me!

5 Likes