PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Yes that’s exactly why the deal and on top of that I already run chilled tech x3 330w in the Stealth so yes why not match for me everything. Chilled haha. I don’t own HLG. I don’t knock em either I was debating diablo

1 Like

He basically is hlg lights with uv chips and such. All his lights r like rayon and hlg type. Good chips and drivers his prices r similar to hlg pricing but we’ll worth it as he does everything like hlg would for customer service part.

1 Like

Ill take another look at his site. Luckily, no rush here, as the sf1000 is fine for the moment. At max 90 watts, wont cut it eventually.

Nice runner! How many miles on it?

1 Like

Funny you ask, as i just hopped in it to go to dentist before work. Like to drive whenever i can. Rare lately since i work so much! 258,720 mis. Runs perfect, leaks nothing, cold ac, 4wd, love this thing. People constantly wanting to buy it. 98 6 cyl.

1 Like

Awesome rides for sure. I often miss mine.

1 Like

Interior golden for 23 yrs. Dash as well.

7 Likes

u pulled it off though

1 Like

Crazy aye. My plants were real troopers for me!

Growing in illegal areas, can bring its hurdles and headaches. More challenging overall it can be. Dont see signs of any changes here anytime soon. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

@pr thats how i am if i want it i make it happen-- :heart: :heart: :heart: out of likes again .
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

Sometimes ya just gotta do it?! Happy growing to you as well brother. Just went by my house for lunch, and assembled my 2x2. Goodbye shelf rig. That lasted 4 days. Haha.

7 Likes

Your backkkk. Cool

2 Likes

Still small scale till we move, but im happy now finally. Hope to move my seedlings in tonight.

5 Likes

Back to the lamp chatter for the 2x2. Diablo 200 it is. Done!

5 Likes

I was talking 2 Cody earlier that means u got em 3 reply 2 me thank u lol

3 Likes

Im confused on what you saying?!:dizzy_face::laughing:

2 Likes

Cody hlg not out coyote cody

2 Likes

Just got another good review of the tarantula bud by my oldest son. He hadn’t had any till now, and said hell yeah its good. Had only been one other to smoke it, so i been curious of others take. Just solidifies my move to bring her inside to flower. Case closed finally.

6 Likes

Honestly brother glad to hear the family is enjoying the fruits of your labors :v: :muscle::100:

1 Like