PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

That nets looking pretty sweet

4 Likes

Here’s a post of when I made it

3 Likes

thanks for the update. looking good ! love the net full. nice work brother. keep us in the loop. you say you dont have a journal, so feel free to update us anytime, right here :v:

3 Likes

Im really excited, watching the growth rate using coco. This is 36 hrs ago

And now this morning. Loving that action.

Or at least it seems like rapid progress to me.

14 Likes

First set leaves blew up, with second set popping as well. Cm on left, ss on right. Will remain that position even once in tent. Viewers note.:wink:

Only few likes left already haha but yes just wait they blow up usually pretty good till the teen days then I usually notice a like 3 or 4 day slow down but then they take off again once you up there feed. Love watching my lady’s and baby’s grow even at that size!

3 Likes

Looking beautiful man :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Also, this am, my wife said i may as well set up the 2x2. Said she can see its stressing me out using this setup. Was going to do it anyway, but at least now i wont feel like a defiant jerk.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: she knows when you awake she knows when you sleeping. She knew you were gonna do it and gave u 1 less burden

6 Likes

Wooohooo love the side way looked “ok fine just do it” :rofl:… I think imma buy the x3 mini 200 for my 2x2. dbrn said it’s more than good maybe even too much for it haha. But that will be after I start the next stealth box grow and buy my UVA 30. So another month or so

3 Likes

Go 4 it brother and u will have some amazing ladies like u already do

2 Likes

And i thank her for that. She did bring up a dicey scenario…if someone in law enforcement was one of the realtors clients. Small closed tent with tomato project in it for her elementary school classroom.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Im leAning towards that same light. Waiting to talk to cody later this am, then decide. I really want to try a bar style.

3 Likes

What the differences between the x3 mini and the diablo 200?? If u can stick to the one lighting type I would. Better all with hlg in my eyes. Then all gear matches and looks purdy too lol. Bout to look up the mini now.

1 Like

Look at northern scrogger dot com if y havnt. He has some badazz stuff there.

Damn chilled lighting has a mini for 299 right now it says all others I see r 399

1 Like

@Mark0427 ,I have been impressed with chilled so far.

2 Likes

Thats what i was looking at. Or commercial grade for another 100. But i agree with you on having all one brand like hlg. Im sure after i talk to them this am, offered up a nice price, money will talk. Still really would like to have 1 true bar style light. Just a mental “want” really.

4 Likes

I did, back when you first told me about him. Very cool for sure. Lights i dont remember looking at though.

1 Like

Made in usa just like hlg. I like that! Another debate, like defoling, that will continue forever! Affordability is always a factor to many, as should be myself. But if im hell bent to have something, 9 out of 10, im making it happen.

2 Likes