PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Let’s see what happens this week 2morrow ima find out if I’m getting the new lights or not if I don’t I will buy the seeds

1 Like

We will Def be close to dropping around same time.

Ima try 2 get some without the wife noticing since I got level 2 testers seed coming also. They level me up on the tester program so no more buying seeds 4 me lol.

Btw this how we get covid test at work shit crazy 4 real.

3 Likes

Jeesh everyday or?

Every Monday in this job site. So us contractors got have vaccine booster shoots by the 7th and wear ppe. The people that works here wear no mask and they look at us like we scumbag

1 Like

Flashback as i stand here in the garage. Most know what i mean!

8 Likes

Going back and forward remember that good ol day

Yes the trailer scare :scream:. Haha @SilvaBack203 that’s nuts. That’s my foreman over there with no hard hat on the orange hood with the super of the site and inspectors and my foreman is covid positive. oh and look no mask!

2 Likes

Bro if he is Rona positive u can call on him right now and have them come test him. He would be in big shit especially not having a mask ontop of it all.

3 Likes

Every state different mark that’s what it sucks consistency

3 Likes

No shipping from hlg today. Audit. Just making note here. Factory direct that is.

3 Likes

Yes, I always water/feed to at least 15-25% runoff and often do a 50% runoff day once a week, usually on Sunday.

6 Likes

Thank you wanted to double check

2 Likes

With my next set up I will be well prepared to give the lady’s all the love and care they need plus some!. Can’t wait honestly to harvest not just to see the fruits of my labor but to update the Stealth Box to where she needs to be.

2 Likes

If that were the job site I was running I would have ran his ass off so fast his head would have spun :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Well come on up to MA my friend! Haha please :pray: I’m tired of working with his backwards arse anyway. He re-invents the wheel everyday and we work backwards half the time because he’s so high on Adderall constantly lol @JJ520

3 Likes

Yea that looks mad suspect. Lol. Nice setup but I would be asking questions.

2 Likes

Latest update on greengenes current run. Love the detailed description on all aspects of the grow. Between that and a couple plants going here at home, im feeling semi back to normal. Lol.

5 Likes

Not much of a typist one finger hunt & peck method. Here’s the tent as of today

And here’s the closet

I’ve pulled them out of the closet & gave them hair cuts 3 times now,I’m gonna wait till I move them to the tent for anymore. I need to get my timing down as to when to start new clones so they don’t do this.

14 Likes

Now that’s a jungle!! Flower lady’s look amazing my friend :heart_eyes:

1 Like