PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

If I can’t easily get to the stem of the leaf I generally leave it. But some of the larger leaves you may have to pull down a bit to expose the stem.

Looking great though, gonna turn out real nice whether you defol more or not.

2 Likes

Thanks. Im happy so far. Switched nutes just in time for the main event I feel. Good move.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 I was just looking closer at my old topic when I first joined here, and you were also one that chimed in day 1. So you’ve been long term help thru my whole journey of entering the growing community. Rite on, and thanks. Funny stuff looking back at 2 plant tent and light kit online. I still have a long way to go, but its a descent start. @pillsbury and @Mark0427 were on it day 1 as well. Been dealing with you guys longer than I thought! Of course @Hellraiser is a :key: piece of the puzzle to probably every member on here. Goes without saying!

8 Likes

Wasn’t even that long ago haha

5 Likes

No, but so much has transpired since I joined, seems way longer. Don’t even want to talley up the money ive spent, grow related, since April! Never thought I would become so passionate about it either.

10 Likes

Can’t I just get a Lil excited and have fun with it @dbrn32 ?! :joy:

5 Likes

You can have all the fun you want. Myfriendis410 is the grumpy one

8 Likes

10 Likes

Its like you know him well

7 Likes

Honestly @pr I can’t wait to see how both of us grow over the next however long we end up being on this forum… Give us 30 years and we MIGHT be as good as @Hellraiser or even @Low

3 Likes

Day 33 flower ( since light change ). All seems good as of now. No real concerns I have, but if anyone spots one, chime in. Thanks.

13 Likes

Beauty. (Nuff said)

2 Likes

Definitely beutiful

1 Like

Looking mighty fine there buddy, nice full canopy. It’s gonna be a good harvest and lots of trimming lol.

2 Likes

Looking pretty nice :grin: this is around the time I start planning the next run. Have you considered starting any? If so are you going to start them in that 27x27?

Still out of likes…

4 Likes

fyi changed my name from rookiegrower to this.

2 Likes

Loaned out my 2x2. Yes I already have plans. Have coco bricks already. What im growing, im not sure yet. Still have seeds from this grow, or im looking at :banana: kush. I dunno yet.

1 Like

Very nice, same here with the banana kush, just know they get tall.

2 Likes

Supposedly short??

I grew 4 banana kush, 1 was very short and 3 were very tall.

11 Likes