PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Topped both Mkp’s above 3rd node. Was brutal taking that beautiful growth off! For the best I know.

@Hellraiser @Arrow @latewood @ConcreteBudz @KPC @Mr_Wormwood @beardless @Nicky

7 Likes

Looks great! Now watch them grow! They are gonna look good.

1 Like

@latewood here is the outdoors bag seed that was originally super cropped, and was banana peeled out of the plastic pot. It has actually done well considering the heat and humidity here. My fave of my outdoors project.

10 Likes

For the auto bunch @Nicky @Not2SureYet and whoever else, here is the current status of the sda. Maybe trying to move forward. Slowly.

Watered her after I took pics.

6 Likes

Where’s outdoor auto? Lol

2 Likes

Its out there doing nothing to very little. Ill update her this pm.

1 Like

@pr, I don’t have the heart to do that to a plant, Better you then me.

1 Like

How tall was she - nodes. Left 3, cut off X.
It is a nice healthy plant. Now you have two really nice mains rather than one. Is manifold next?

I like the bend on the outside girl. Is this the one that was super cropped early on?

3 Likes

Yep. That’s the one I accidentally super cropped. But got nice results I think? You can look at journal to see my Mkp’s before topping @beardless .

2 Likes

@beardless I cut above the 3rd node, out of 6 going on 7.

2 Likes

Beautifully topped! My girls are getting their third defoliation tonight! The auto on the right has slowed way down. Not much growth the last few days!

3 Likes

I used lambs quarters to learn supercropping & LSTing & topping. It’s a weed that grows all over in my area.

2 Likes

Educate me on that someday?!

1 Like

@beardless I know I am following you in here some where. All the post hit about 50 per day and I can’t keep up. I would be real interested in seeing how that one grows. Actually how big or small it ends up. :grin:

It is one of four purple haze that is part of the Let’s talk DIY lightsow
I’m not exactly sure which plant it is. I did not number them until they went in their final pots.
This is one of the two taller ones.

And one of the two shorter ones

They are having some issues toward the end here. So, any insight you may have will be appreciated

7 Likes

I should added the little topped plant is from 4/21. The tent photos are from 7/20

1 Like

Is there an age limit to when you can super crop? Outdoors plant I have, and too rigid to bend.

1 Like

Believe me, it took 30 minutes once I was at tent with snips in hand, to actually pull the trigger. Almost had an anxiety attack! Felt like I was abusing a child or pet. Which to me, they are my pets. 100%.

2 Likes

Yes, my indoor auto at the moment, is taking up valuable space more than anything. Past day it seems to want to do SOMETHING ?! @Hub1 . Thanks for taking a look. If you see me going off the road, feel free to " grab the steering wheel" !

1 Like

Haha I call them my Baby’s or my Lady’s :joy:

2 Likes