PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Being as inexperienced as I am, i have no clue, when it comes to these tricks etc, what’s worth doing or not. Surely it will take a few more grows to acquire my own style and methods. Feel free to chime in on my drying and curing, as I have no experience with this, other than what I read, and am told by others. I THINK I have a game plan in place?!

1 Like

Next time try it like I read and see when u water for water only days at the end do ur PhD water then top it with ice. Too with ice everyday for the 2 weeks but water only when needed the ice cools the roots daily shocking the plant to think colder weather is coming so she will throw out more tricks to cover up the. Ids and leaves as a blanket to keep her from freezing or so she tries. I’ve been reading alot on it and they do say it does pump up the tric production but has to be done for a while to see results. Only way I see any harm is of it don’t work 2 weeks worth of icing down a plant is about 10 minutes worth of time and about 2 gallons of water frozen lol. It might actually work if someone gives it the full shot like recommended. If I think about it on my revenge I will try it but I am on coco not soil

2 Likes

Tried to crop pic better from last night? Thanks again for everyone’s help. This is just the start of better things to come! Additional tents en route, so I can keep things going. Having to use this tent to dry, is a frustrating delay to get cranked back up. Will take me some time to have an efficient, ongoing operation. Tips on when to go from drying to curing are much appreciated.

9 Likes

Yes, next time I will start water only sooner, with higher ph, and maybe cold water? I kinda dropped the ball, and didn’t realize my trichomes were where they were. That cargo trailer weekend really threw me out of whack, as far as concentrating on this and that. No excuse though!

5 Likes

I think you have a good game plan also. Congrats on the chop!

4 Likes

Haha I said the same thing about my grow. I waited little too long and only got like. 3-4day flush in

4 Likes

Some people don’t flush at all. So no worries!

4 Likes

Great job on the harvest looking great

4 Likes

I didn’t flush and it’s turned out fine
Took a month cure but not harsh anymore

5 Likes

Great harvest!

6 Likes

Thanks. All things considered, im fairly satisfied. Dry/cure still a hurdle. To do properly. Thanks for all the help as well.

6 Likes

I think your grow turned out very nice.

Most important thing in the drying process, don’t let them get too dry.

8 Likes

Yeah don’t do that :flushed:

Mine came close and I’m still not sure it didn’t be a bit harsh because of it

4 Likes

Im keeping an eagle eye on them. What exactly should dictate moving to cure? Or main factor? Im so glad I still have some outdoors plants to tend to still. Im not totally idle. So far ive kept 60 to low 60s both f and rh, with no problem.

3 Likes

What were your drying conditions?

As long as it temps don’t get up too high in the tent like over 67 tops and rh get too high over 61 then I’d worry if ur anywhere near the 60 60 mark u will be good just check at certain times keep a rh meter in the room the tent is in to see the rh there if u have extras. If the rh and temps and not way diff u can open and look give a little smell here and there. Move a few buds to make sure no moldy look or anything. U’ll know the smell as it will smell musty or real ammonia smell maybe it is but from looks of the grow I’ll be fine. After 5 days give a smaller branch a snap see if it bends or snaps. If it snaps then ur close or good to jar it with meters and watch that til they hold a 58 to 62 rh. Open and close often and dump out if necessary cuz too much rh in jar. U got this dude don’t stress.

1 Like

Thanks. I have rh meters everywhere! Even in tent, aside from the ac infinity probe.

1 Like

Here’s something I haven’t heard about yet. On my in ground girl, this leaf discoloring appeared, but the odd part is those leaves now have a flat, smooth, waxy feeling surface? Is only on one side of her.

Just like wax paper.

3 Likes

I hung the plants whole, thinking slower dry. Is there a point during drying, that I might need to cut branches seperate?

1 Like

possibly nitrogen or iron deficiency just off of pics