PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

Thanks. Just having fun with it over here. Just swung by my house at lunch, and all the #s are holding steady in the tent. Ice and or moisture hasn’t been an issue. The auto dehuey doing its job.

2 Likes

That’s best way 2 approach it and enjoy it more man. Good ish

2 Likes

While im waiting, Heres a pic rite before my 48 dark. Chop tomorrow night.

11 Likes

Some dense buds 4 real

1 Like

Once plants are chopped tonight, and hung to dry, what’s the light exposure situation during the drying stage? They will be in my tent to dry. 60f and 60rh are the #s im going for to dry slowly. Im thinking opening tent to check them, with lights in room on, is fine.

2 Likes

You’ll be fine. Just remember every time you open your tent, you will be changing not only the light level, but also the temperature and humidity.

4 Likes

Im on pins and needles to open tonight, to see everyone ok! Im sure they are.

7 Likes

My god… This was a tense last few days that I haven’t been looking in on @pr thread I see. @pr you are absolutely killing it on this grow with everything that you’ve had to endure! I’ll be taking my cues from you on if you think the “Ice bath” shows any benefits.

4 Likes

Mouthwatering
So glad they made it through the roller coaster ride

3 Likes

Im not expecting much at all. Will see in a couple hours. Was more just a novelty thing I guess. Now the bud back building, i will continue doing for sure, just maybe a week + earlier.

4 Likes

Harvested 2 mango kush and the one lone branch from the sour diesel auto. Saw no noticeable difference from the icing, which wasn’t expecting much if any. Have one fan above, and one below, neither blowing directly on plants. 60 to low 60s f, and 60+/- rh.

Main thing I wish I did different, was start water only, sooner. Great learning experience, and im pretty happy considering how little experience I have. Thanks for everyone’s help, and the next run ill apply all i learned from this one, hopefully making it that much better!

13 Likes

Congrats on the chop!! :v::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Couldn’t of done it without ya! Critical phases yet to go.

2 Likes

Looking good nice job✌️

2 Likes

Key player you were. Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s nice!

2 Likes

Thanks for all your input. Looking forward to continue learning, with better results each run. Ways to go yet with these still!

2 Likes

Iuf u can see temp and rhg u should be good. I never worry about mine and iuo just hang in my room in the open. Stays about 55rh and 65ish temp

3 Likes

@Capt.Cola @repins12 @MattyBear , I felt obligated to tell you no, i did not see any results from icing. Was no harm done either. Wont be something I bother with again. Was more for my own experience than anything else.

4 Likes

Hey I appreciate the update. I am also happy there were no negatives with trying either. Would have been pretty sweet if it worked.

2 Likes