PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Plus I know better now to train early, regardless. Maybe even a small homemade net, or rack of some type. Also may order a taller tent this weekend. Minimum of 6’. Gorilla are $$$!

4 Likes

Would it be taboo or a disappointment to yall if I grew another batch of mango kush? Not saying i am, but i have the seeds. I also have leftover sour diesel autos, which in coco, would be better results im sure. The one sda I have outside, have 2 out there, is pleasantly surprising me. Solid bud she’s putting out. Anyway, would like some opinions on my next run. Want to do something that’ll interest everyone! Gsce ive thought about too. Decisions decisions.

3 Likes

I personally love GSC and it’s relatively easy to grow. I have 2 going right now and they are by far my best plants.

2 Likes

Your new name is throwing me off! Lol. I watched bill ward grow some Gsce, and the buds were insane. Only reason that strain has stuck in my head.

2 Likes

Lol I know, just sounds better though. GSC has been such an amazing strain for awhile, you can’t go wrong IMO. I haven’t tried Mango kush though, guess I need to add to my list.

2 Likes

It’s all up to you if you’re happy with the beans you have grow them if you’re looking for a little something diff change it up although plants are coming along you better place the order if changing I’m going to do an alien gorilla glue Tahoe OG possibly some og18 I did two runs with the true OG in them just added a couple others to the mix this last run

2 Likes

I was thinking that I could get some really different seeds at Cannacon? Not sure if vendors sell them there, plus that’s not till mid November. I know if im to grow something different, now is the time to act. Wife says im taking a break after this run?! No way I can do that, im just getting started. I didn’t order coco and jacks, to take a break!

2 Likes

Ya keep them going buddy, my wife is the opposite…she encourages more plants so she can smoke more…lol

2 Likes

Grow whatever, no disappointment either way.

2 Likes

Im going to enjoy and continue to learn, no matter what i grow. Im just now scratching the surface.

4 Likes

Its the start of week 11 from germ for my misfit runt autos. Late bloomers, but one is really ripening nicely. Trichomes are still crystal clear, and continues to throw new pistols. Strange plants these have been!?

@ConcreteBudz @Nicky @Not2SureYet @KPC
Then the smaller of the two, has tiny buds, but starting to thicken, and still new pistols pushing out.
Im so curious how this could of played out in coco, with jacks, in the tent?

10 Likes

@Nicky should I leave the bigger fan leaves be ? What few there are. More so on the first plant in the pics.

2 Likes

Don’t remove any more, let her grow. Need green still for photosynthesis

4 Likes

I have not removed any. If you remember, thats just how it was from the start.

3 Likes

That’s how mine was, I too didn’t ever even take anything but fan leaves not many of them either

1 Like

Ohh, I vote GSC, mostly so I can then do GSC and we can compare the grows… Lol

2 Likes

They look good though and sticky!

1 Like

She’s looking sweet love that nice light green color :v:

2 Likes

Yes me too @JJ520 ! Love that color

2 Likes

Is hydrogen peroxide ok to clean my wave maker with? Then rinse well before using again. Regardless of no light getting to my rez, after a few days, some sphlag builds up in some of the crevices in it. Sphlag as in minimal layer of algae. Nothing major.

2 Likes