PPM’s in different stages of growth

Hi Everyone, could someone please help me out here, I’m stuck not knowing if I need different PPM’s for different stages of growth? For example, from seedling to flowing. Thanks guys!
P.S ~ I plan on growing Gorilla Glue for my first grow

Happy Growing! :sunglasses::grin::+1:

This is just a basic guideline ppm. Some require more, some less.

• Seedlings: 100-250 (nutrients aren’t needed here, hence there’s not a lot of particles needed)

• First Half of Vegging Cycle: 300-400 (this is usually after you transplant, which still doesn’t require many nutrients)

• Second Half of Vegging: 450-700 (you’ll start giving your plants more nutrients at this stage)

• First Half of Flowering: 750-950 (your plants will be eating more as they grow, so they’ll be taking in more nutrients)

• Second Half of Flowering: 1000-1600 (this is when your plant’s eating the most, especially if you give it additives)

• End of Flower, Entering Harvest: As close to 0 as possible (this is when you’ll be flushing your plants, so you don’t want there to be a lot of particles leftover)

3 Likes

Are you using a particular line of nutrients? I would think it would provide guidelines. For example I use Fox Farm and its soil chart gives recommend EC and PPM by week.

1 Like

@beardless yes I am planing on using Lotus Nutrients :crossed_fingers:

have you checked the feed schedules for EC PPM info

@beardless Not quite sure I know what you mean there mate, isn’t that what bobby posted in his photo up above? :grin:

This what I meant.

The bottom line of each stage contains target EC and PPM for each week.
Bobbydigital said in the description it is general recommendation. The targets given by Lotus is specific to its nutrients. I found it by googling Lotus Nutrients. I don’t use it.

3 Likes

@beardless that’s awesome mate thanks heaps for your help man you have helped out more then you can imagine, legend! :sunglasses::fire::v:

1 Like

I saw your topic about plant yield. Pretty hard ask. A lot of variables to make a realistic estimate. What stain, grower’s skill and experience, plant training techniques, are the grow gods looking over you etc.

1 Like

@beardless haha yea I guess it is a tricky question, I’m still learning but it’s all starting to come together so hopefully I have the luck on my side when I go for gold. Thanks again man & happy growing :ok_hand::sunglasses:

My first thing I grew was white widow auto. My approach back then was, these are fricken weeds and they grow every where under any circumstance. I paid no attention to ph or ppm, and misread the nutrient dose directions. Amazingly they survived and actually got 3 dried cured oz per plant. Totally beginners luck.
Yes, I understand the learning process. It is what keeps me engaged

1 Like