Ppm meter and nutrients

Can someone please help me with the conversion rate regarding giving the correct amount per the ppm meter ? I’d like to get this right. It shouldn’t be difficult.
I’d appreciate any and all help !

1 Like

@JBC13 welcome to the forum

Im not sure if im understanding the question
The nutrients your using has a feeding chart and recommended ppm will be listed each mfg is a little different
In soil ppm durning veg should be something like 1200-1500ppm some mfg will have you feed at higher ppm tho and these numbers can always be adjusted to given strain not all strains need the same thing like anything in nature
Can you give me more info on your set up
Soil type nutrients etc anything else your using

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks for your reply. I started a grow room with 5 gallon hydroponic pots. I think my plants are too young. They’re about 2 weeks along.
I bought several nutrients along with a ppm meter and ph up and down. Ph perfect micro, bloom and grow. Also bud candy and big bud. The plants are in 5 gallon buckets , planted in aged cow manure with seed starting mix.
I’m sorry to ramble. It’s my first grow and I’d love to get a good harvest. I’m not certain if left outside only they would have time to produce buds?
Thanks for any help.

1 Like

@JBC13 no problem buddy
At two weeks tbey dont need much
Infact the mix you pit them in may ne to hot gor the young ones did you layer the mix starter soil on top ?
Im sure youll be fine but dont start feeding till you have 5 sets trie leaves just ph water 6.5 isbthe sweet spot for soil
If left out side they will grow and finish properly just be a little smaller them if you started them earlier as long as they are mature they will flower
What region are you in
Im in NE ao we don’t harvest outdoors normally till October at least so another 4 months and flowering wont start till middle or end of August
What strain are you working with photos or autos ?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thank You for your reply. The aged manure (4 yrs old ) is mixed throughout the potting soul in 2 of the girls. In the 3rd pit it’s layered. I will take pictures today and attach a link for you.
I appreciate your opinion regarding the grow. I have been allowing them to do their thing.
I plan on placing one in the hydroponic pot soon and leaving 2 outside under a cover that’s prepared and waiting. I wanted to see the difference come harvest time.
I live in the mountains bordering N.C.
I’m growing northern lights. I figured it was a forgiving strain and one to learn from.
After I send pictures please give me your opinion.
Thanks again & happy growing !