I know this has been discussed at great length but I didn’t see my actual situation. I’ve been using General Hydroponics full array of nutrients. Everyone looks very happy. I checked my tap water and got a reading of 67 ppm. Nutrient solution going in was 976 ppm. Runoff ppm was 276 ppm.
Ph going in was 6.24 and runoff was 6.01
I’m in my 7th week of flower and I know it’s late in the game, but I just wanted to get someone with more experience than I’ve got to chime in.
Like I said, the plants look very happy and healthy and are doing their thing. I’m just curious if my readings indicate that I’m doing something wrong or if I should have fed more