PPM and PH issue

Thank you brother I’m watching them in awe as the bud points grow a little bigger each day almost

1 Like

You’re entering the stretch my man, stand by :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well guys and lady’s here come the smell :rofl: I opened the tent this morning at lights on to check the baby girls and got hit with a good smell starting so here we go. No carbon filter glad I love the smell of flowers lmao :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Good stuff, I love opening my closet and start smelling that Good dank

2 Likes

The girls as of this morning. Day 1 of week 5 flowering.

2 Likes

Very nice and healthy looking Shaggy! Awesome job Brother, another 4-5 weeks and those buds will be fat and tasty :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh yes I just hit week 5 as of Monday I estimate another 4 to 4.5 weeks that would be putting me at the 9 to 10 weeks which was what the strain said for indoor growing. I’m looking in on them every day just to see how they changed.

1 Like

Nice work Brother, got a few 2 weeks in and several more a week or so behind :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Tag me in the page and I will gladly follow along and watch the grow. I don’t know how much help I will be as I am new but I will gladly give all the likes and input I am able to in

1 Like

Everyday is a learning experience for me Shaggy, likewise on the tag

1 Like

Starting a progress report on the grow here is the link to the main progress report I will be using to try to cut down on the times I have to repeat lol