PPM and PH issue

I’m still in training but these great growers set me free ask any questions this forum loves people in need. Always ask first just don’t assume u know that was my mistake. Ppm and pH are super nessary hang in there I know very little but I’ve had tremendous help. Growers unite

2 Likes

Right on Bro, where I started and not very long ago. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh yes I have had alot of great help from the guys and gals on here. I found out real quick I had messed up and everyone on here walked me through getting my girls better. I am grateful to have a community like this to be a part of. I couldn’t have asked for a better. I mean here are the pictures from when I first started asking help to now.

2 Likes

Hell of a recovery :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes it was. I got the two girls from someone who cloned them and just was like here you go re plant them and you what not. Didn’t tell me anything on how to grow. So I found this forum site and with the help my girls are now in a flowering stage and I’m happy as hell. I’m now going to need help with the harvesting process when it comes about but that’s not for weeks.

1 Like

As of today the girls are happy it seems.

1 Like

Nicely done @Shaggy01, again hell of a save brother!

1 Like

Thank you @OGIncognito it’s been a little of a wild ride and I hope it all pays off good but if not I now know how to do it right and won’t be in the complete blind like I was at first lol

1 Like

Been there Bro, I won’t bring up or show pics from my 1st grow. You’re way better than I did :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Now for the real test lol the flowering process and then the drying and curing. Can’t wait to see how much I get off this grow.

1 Like

What week of veg are you in, if you know seeing as these were given to you? They are looking great today! I asked about the veg period wondering when you plan on transitioning to the flower phase. They’re looking like they’re about 2.5-3’ tall and will double in height during the flowering stretch. Typically on photos once you are happy with the width of her, you defoliate some of that lower growth to expose the lower bud sites and increase air circulation under the canopy. You may need a net to set up a SCROG. That will keep your canopy nice and even so each bud absorbs the same light intensity which is crucial for good bud development. Personally I would put a net over her and try and weave the the branches under the net and up in an empty net squares.You fill that out to a point you’re happy and flip the light to start flowering. Or you could SOG (no net) but will need to bend and tie the side downs again exposing the middle and hidden bud sites. Left untrained she’ll grow like a Christmas tree with a lot of larf lower buds. Great job on the save again, well done :love_you_gesture:

The light was switched about 2 weeks ago to 12/12 I had thinned out the girls and they filled back up. I tried to make it where they are spread out I have a bunch of top bud sites and a few lower ones I was scared to put a net this go because I spin the plants every day to expose another side to the fan. I also need a new way to collect runoff with out having to move the plants. I have been meaning to ask how people do it. This next run I am working on will be better controlled with LST and topping so I can manage it better. Should I tie down the main points so I the spread out?

I didn’t top them this go but they did it themselves it seems they have 4 or more top sites and branches. They were 2 feet 7in tall so I was wanting to switch the light before they made the 3 foot mark.

1 Like

They’re looking great brother, nice job. In my opinion I would tie the sides down some, go about 10” above the soil and pull the sides over some to open her up and thin the inside out. I pluck leaves throughout the grow in veg and early flower. The method you mentioned is SOG, Sea of Green and works well with a couple of plants versus 4-6 in one tent. She is gonna be tall, I would estimate 5 1/2-6 feet after the stretch. You’re doing great Bro, keep doing what you’re doing.

1 Like

Ok I will do the tie down tonight or first thing tomorrow morning when I get up if it is already night for them. And yeah I have been thinning out slowly so not to stress them out. I also only take the oldest leaves. I am planning to keep only 2 to 4 plants at a time in my 4x4x6.5 tent. Get the most light for them as I can. I have heard of people running 6 to 8 in a 4x4 and I couldn’t do that it would be way to crowded. I will try the screen next time. I am hoping to try autos soon just I want to get good and what not so I am not as worried to spend the money on them.

1 Like

Day one of week 3 of the 12/12 cycle.

1 Like

I tried to tie one of the girls down and she wasn’t having it lol. She started to split in the middle so I stopped and am just going to let them run the way they are. I will train the new ones though so they stay even all the way through the grow.

1 Like

Safe bet Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah lol I’ve worked so hard to bring them back to lose them due to my own force on trying to tie them lol.

My babies as of this morning. Day 1 of week 4 in the flowering.

2 Likes

Nice and healthy Shaggy, looking good Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like