PPM and PH issue

The light was switched about 2 weeks ago to 12/12 I had thinned out the girls and they filled back up. I tried to make it where they are spread out I have a bunch of top bud sites and a few lower ones I was scared to put a net this go because I spin the plants every day to expose another side to the fan. I also need a new way to collect runoff with out having to move the plants. I have been meaning to ask how people do it. This next run I am working on will be better controlled with LST and topping so I can manage it better. Should I tie down the main points so I the spread out?

I didn’t top them this go but they did it themselves it seems they have 4 or more top sites and branches. They were 2 feet 7in tall so I was wanting to switch the light before they made the 3 foot mark.

1 Like

They’re looking great brother, nice job. In my opinion I would tie the sides down some, go about 10” above the soil and pull the sides over some to open her up and thin the inside out. I pluck leaves throughout the grow in veg and early flower. The method you mentioned is SOG, Sea of Green and works well with a couple of plants versus 4-6 in one tent. She is gonna be tall, I would estimate 5 1/2-6 feet after the stretch. You’re doing great Bro, keep doing what you’re doing.

1 Like

Ok I will do the tie down tonight or first thing tomorrow morning when I get up if it is already night for them. And yeah I have been thinning out slowly so not to stress them out. I also only take the oldest leaves. I am planning to keep only 2 to 4 plants at a time in my 4x4x6.5 tent. Get the most light for them as I can. I have heard of people running 6 to 8 in a 4x4 and I couldn’t do that it would be way to crowded. I will try the screen next time. I am hoping to try autos soon just I want to get good and what not so I am not as worried to spend the money on them.

1 Like

Day one of week 3 of the 12/12 cycle.

1 Like

I tried to tie one of the girls down and she wasn’t having it lol. She started to split in the middle so I stopped and am just going to let them run the way they are. I will train the new ones though so they stay even all the way through the grow.

1 Like

Safe bet Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah lol I’ve worked so hard to bring them back to lose them due to my own force on trying to tie them lol.

My babies as of this morning. Day 1 of week 4 in the flowering.

2 Likes

Nice and healthy Shaggy, looking good Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you brother I’m watching them in awe as the bud points grow a little bigger each day almost

1 Like

You’re entering the stretch my man, stand by :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well guys and lady’s here come the smell :rofl: I opened the tent this morning at lights on to check the baby girls and got hit with a good smell starting so here we go. No carbon filter glad I love the smell of flowers lmao :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Good stuff, I love opening my closet and start smelling that Good dank

2 Likes

The girls as of this morning. Day 1 of week 5 flowering.

2 Likes

Very nice and healthy looking Shaggy! Awesome job Brother, another 4-5 weeks and those buds will be fat and tasty :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh yes I just hit week 5 as of Monday I estimate another 4 to 4.5 weeks that would be putting me at the 9 to 10 weeks which was what the strain said for indoor growing. I’m looking in on them every day just to see how they changed.

1 Like

Nice work Brother, got a few 2 weeks in and several more a week or so behind :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Tag me in the page and I will gladly follow along and watch the grow. I don’t know how much help I will be as I am new but I will gladly give all the likes and input I am able to in

1 Like

Everyday is a learning experience for me Shaggy, likewise on the tag

1 Like

Starting a progress report on the grow here is the link to the main progress report I will be using to try to cut down on the times I have to repeat lol