Power outage HELP!

I woke up this morning to the power being out. It was down for a total of 80 minutes. How screwed are my girls. There was also a short outage yesterday but I was home and put the girls outside the moment it went out so there was almost no time in the dark

How come you you withdrew it?

Are they autos or photos and what week are they in?

2 Likes

They should be fine 80 mins is not long. They can go a few hours I have read.

2 Likes

Their Photo fem and start week 4 veg

2 Likes

Ur fine dont trip. The worst could happen is they go hermie.

3 Likes

Won’t be a problem at all. I run my plants on 6/2 schedule so it’s basically like a 2hr power outage every 6 hours.

4 Likes

80 minutes is nothing. They’re fine.

3 Likes

are they in Veg or flower? Should be totally fine, as it would take repeated times the power was out to effect them. If they are in Veg its no big deal…flowering even that shouldn’t be an issue so long as they resume their normal schedule. Photos or Autos?

2 Likes

I just saw this as they are in VEG no big deal at all!! Breath deep, it’ll all be ok :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful thanks heaps guys. Been a bit paranoid about it. I have done quite a few outdoor grows but you dont get these kinds of problems with those hahah

5 Likes

80 minutes of total darkness probably has less impact on them than an overcast day. No need to worry. Good luck and happy growing.

3 Likes