Power outage for 20 hours during my 12/12 cycle

My light goes it at 10 pm. Lost power at midnight. So I have had no light on plants since 10pm last night. Came back on at 8pm. So dark for 22 hours. Did I just go into normal cycle still in 2 hours?

3 Likes

Resume normal cycle you should be ok.

4 Likes

Any time you have “lights-on”, it helps the plant grow. The length of time the lights are off, tells the plant when it’s time to flower. This means, if you’re already in the flowering cycle, having the lights off wont effect the flowering aspect, only the growth. You should be fine.

6 Likes

Everything’s gonna be all right… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Im in agreement with the others youll be fine :wink: since your in flower
Resume normal light schedules

1 Like

@Rev Just stay on the schedule you’re on. I’ve had it happen to me during veg and everything turned out fine.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help everyone. Another question. Everything has turned it awesome so far since the power outrage. A couple days after the outage we had a time change and it’s kind of a pain in the ass. My 12 and 12 is now 11pm-11am. I’m 30 days into flower. Would itbe ok if I switch the lights to turn off an hour earlier? 10-10 schedule? This is my first grow and it’s been fun… been kind of on a don’t over think it mode and it seems to be working. Thanks. I will do a grow normalnext round when I’mnot doing a crazy amount of different strains and soils.

Hi @Rev, yes, you can did that. As long as the extra hour is dark and not light, the plants will be just fine. Good luck. :relaxed:

1 Like