Power out. How long are girls ok?

I’m approx 3 weeks in flower. Lights come on at 6am. It’s 8:41am and our lights just went out from construction down the road. How long can it be off before I call power company with a WTF???

4 Likes

Too many light hours can be a problem. It’s not the same with temporary dark periods. They will be fine.

6 Likes

Ok the automated answering system for power company estimated by 430. The BS part is no notices were mailed or posted to anybody on the block. I was worried with the girls but I gotta give my kiddos breathing treatments too. @MidwestGuy thanks for the quick reply growmie

4 Likes

Scratch that, just got a text, should be back on by noon30

7 Likes

Last year my lights were off for 2 1/2 days still had a great harvest. I did get some seeds. Likely due to the light and low temps due to no power

3 Likes

Luckily the sun is beaming on that part of the house and it’s mild outside. The temp is at 70° but my rh is at freaking 90% right now and I have no way to change that until power is on.

3 Likes

The worse part about lights out. Humidity can and will skyrocket… and you typically want to keep it dark since its dark… air exchange gets… complicated. If prolonged, id pull them and give thru the window sunlight, but should be back on by now yes?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 sure is. The were ready for it too…

5 Likes

They bounce right back. Was thirsty for the light lol

1 Like