Powdery Mildew Or Something Else

I am new and this is my first time growing. Very exciting!!! Tonight I noticed these tiny spots on some of the leaves. I don’t know if this is mildew or not. Hoping someone here can identify and help me. I have really been looking forward to becoming self-sufficient with growing my own medical marijuana. Thank you in advance and High Times to You!!!

It is really hard to say. It could be leaf damage from something like a fungus or other disease. I couldn’t see anything that looked like powdery mildew though.

There is a chance it could be from insects or mites, you might be able to see them on the undersides of the leaf or elsewhere in the garden, if this is so.

Often my first assumption is pH damage, this is my assumption in this case as well. You need to know the pH of the nutrient mix you feed them as well as the pH of the pure water, when only watering them, and you might even need to keep an eye on what might be building up at the root zone, especially if using hard water. Sometimes what has built up in the soil is not going to be the same as the numbers you feed them, whether it is pH or EC/TDS/PPM.

Check out this from Robert on a way to check your soil:

Thank You!

I also received 10 WWE seeds and gave 5 to a friend.we both had bad experiences. All had power mildew and destroyed all plants at both farms

Now my SS SEEDS ARE OVER 2 WEEKS AND I RECEIVED PACKAGE AND IN SIDE WAS A MOVIE (TAKEN )AND A GREEN TAPE SAYING CUSTOMS HAS Opened package.is this going to turn into a problem for me

Powdery mildew does not come from seeds.

Customs just removed what they removed, you shouldn’t have any other problems. Do contact Claire and/or other support staff through normal e-mail channels.