Poverty Mountain

@MoBilly , glad to see you back. Your grow pics have me speechless! Very nice.

2 Likes

Nice looking grow sir!!! I would love to smell your rooms lol

4 Likes

Very cool update, great background :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Hello @MoBilly
Greetings from Oz. Very nice garden you have mate. This is the best hobby ever. Well done. I just love the in depth report and the pictures are stunning.
Have a magic day

4 Likes

Thank you so much @flyinghigh !
I appreciate your comments and your dropping by. Please feel free to join in if you’ve a mind to.:pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Dog. I appreciate that.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!
My wife is getting a kick out of people liking that backdrop. That’s putting a smile on my face as well. Her smile is infectious!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks CC! I always appreciate your dropping by!
:pray:

:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming my understanding of it :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Wow that is dome garden you have been busy. No wonder you been off the radar @MoBilly
Love the blue star sky back dtop ot some of them.
Chunky as and I can imagine how stinky they are.
Cheers

4 Likes

@MoBilly , just for reference, you’re still just using ph corrected well water?

1 Like

Thanks Blackmoon! My wife picked that backdrop. I agree, it really makes the girls look good!
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yep. I’m actually going to start cutting out nutrients soon.
If heard of people intentionally dropping pH late in flower to speed up flower and bring on color.
I’m thinking about doing it to my Critical in order to get her to finish sooner. She hermied earlier on just one branch. I cut them and haven’t seen any more sign of problems with her. I’m hoping I might make it with her till I get some amber.

2 Likes

Man that’s great to hear. About the well water. I’d bet us being geographically close, our water is close to the same mineral wise. Dealing with RO seems like an unwanted pain in the rear.
I’ve also read about letting ph rise late in flower. Keep us posted on that.
Still super excited to hear good ol Mo well water is giving you amazing results!
Keep doing what you’re doing! I’ll be watching & learning…

3 Likes

We’ll learn together @CC_Mo !
:wink:

3 Likes

Well here is another long update. I have been neglecting posting my pics so you have plenty to look at today. :slight_smile:
Let’s start with that Critical Kush.
Well, I warned her! She didn’t listen and now she’s hanging in the closet!

She sprouted another nanner and got the chop.

The Purple Kush did as well but there was just one nanner on her and it was not opened. So I checked the trichomes on her and then decided to take the purple along with the Critical.
I wanted more amber on both but I smoked some of the Critical that I cut off a week ago and it got me stoned to the bone for about two hrs on two good hits, so I went ahead.

You can see that she has some amber. I wanted a little more but I was going to take something a little earlier, anyway, for daytime smoke. This will work I think.

Now on to the trichome pics of those I still am patiently waiting on.

This is the Cookies Kush. She will go, probably, another week +.

GDP. (again, maybe two weeks left ???) Remember, I plan to take the top 2/3rds and re-vegetate her.

SW. I’m thinking another week for the top buds but you can see a lot of clear on the lower buds. I’ll probably leave some of them to fill out and ripen some more.

WW. Yet again, maybe, a week??

LA clone #1. All the trichomes are cloudy.

As is the LA clone Pampered sister,

and so is the Twisted Sister LA clone.

That’s where we are at at present.
What do you guys think? Am I about right in my time estimations? I know, Different desired results for different people but I am shooting for about 10% amber this time. I have plenty of sleep aids for now. LOL

OK, I was watering last night and just had to take some pics of my ILGM stock GDP to share. She’s just so danged purdy I just had to show her off.

And the crazy thing is SHE SMELLS JUST LIKE JUICY FRUIT GUM!!!
I’m going to re-veg her and take clones to pollinate with some assorted male plants hoping I can stabilize that smell profile in the GDP.

As always, I appreciate all the support and helpful insights you have all offered.

May you all be blessed beyond measure my friends.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Best….update….ever……

Poverty mountain my ass, you’re rich ole son :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Thank you grizZz! I appreciate that very much. You don’t know just how correct you are. I am blessed more than I ever deserved. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had to add that (like you) I too appreciate the trichomes of each strain and how different they are! That GDP got saved for some background pictures on my phone and possibly if anyone ever needs an extremely beautiful example of “how it should look”….dude…seriously wonderful grow…I’ve appreciated this journal and I wanted you to know that :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Wow is all I can come up with!
New to the game & already gonna start breeding. You ain’t scared! I admire that.
And those colors, such a pretty plant.
I blame it all on good pure Ozarks water! And your thumb of green.
Well done!

1 Like