Poverty Mountain

Oh a little know secret for those that dont know… you dont have to use a scrog net by stringing it up. You can cut the net to lay over a ball shaped plant. This will hold the branches together so the heavy buds dont bend your branches till they break or lay on the floor.

4 Likes

They are all on 12 - 12 now. I’m going to be crawling through a jungle after the stretch I think.

2 Likes

Good point bro. I experimented with shaping this time so a few are more rounded than others. I’ll do just that for them! Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

@Bodiefromthewire

2 Likes

It will be worth all the work in the end :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

Just a quick update.
Day seven of 12/12 light schedule.

You can see that I lifted them up on wire racks. I started seeing green mold powder on the bottom one inch + - of the bags.
I was advised to spray some peroxide on it.
Noctis420

3d

I would spray it with peroxide all over the outside of the pots and wipe it. After that get your fans blowing at the pots like you are. Let them get really dry this time round. My pots are all elevated. It probably was because you’re plants were on solid ground and got no airflow? This should help.
@Noctis420 I believe it took care of the problem. It’s been three days and haven’t seen any sign of mold.

Here’s the CBD Ratio. Going strong. I think, on the average, there’s about three inches of new growth on all the plants.

Other than the mold issue it’s been par for the course this week.
Thanks for any ideas.

13 Likes

Potential issues everywhere in a grow room! Glad you got that one before it got bad! Ladies are loving it from the looks of them!
:sunglasses: :v: :pray:

3 Likes

Glad you’re back on track. Beautiful garden :+1:

4 Likes

Thoughtless mistake though in this case. Should have occurred to me that those bags need to be off the floor. Grow and learn I guess. Right?

2 Likes

Thanks Noctis. 420. Trying not to start counting chickens just yet. LOL

1 Like

Ok, so day eight. I was checking out the many little budlets. I got to looking below the surface of the canopy at all the prospective bud sites. I decided to trust that I have plenty of very healthy fan leaves at about three to four inches deep. I decided to do a light defoliation to expose all those nodes. What do you guys think? Here’s what I did them.

You can see from the top that there’s still a lot of sun leaves. I think the younger leaves were maybe more efficient but all her leaves are healthy.

@Covertgrower @Holmes @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Cannabian @pillsbury @Noctis420 @Nicky @Bodiefromthewire @JaneQP

12 Likes

@anon84397802 @Axemanjake23 @Fergus @Medicated1 @Mark0427

Figure I’d ask what you all think before I do it to another plant. Lol.

They’re looking most excellent. Nice job. If you remember, post pics in natural lighting, really makes them look their best. We also can see any deficiencies clearly, to help out.

7 Likes

I’ll do that.

3 Likes

Those ladies look super healthy to me man. Killing it!!

5 Likes

Here you go bro.

@Covertgrower

13 Likes

Beautiful green my good sir!

Bottom 1/3 of the canopy could be stripped to reduce larf. If you wanted.

11 Likes

Thanks @Axemanjake23
The help I’ve gotten and read here has been on another level.

4 Likes

I was hesitant to defoliate too much, too soon. You think it’s time? I want a heavy harvest for sure. But, maybe steps would be better for me since I’m new to this. Think I’ll give it 5 or 6 days then go deeper if she doesn’t seem stressed. Underneath I mean.

3 Likes