Potrebujem pomoc

can you help me identify the problem? it’s my first hydro.
Seeds Critical weight xxl
IMG_20210215_184543|375x500

system DWC 30L!
light zeus 200W
PH 5.2-6.2 (mam hydro perfect)
EC 1.3 I use Canna Aqua distilled water
Light zeus 200W
heat day 24-28 C´ night 22 C
humidifier also with a controller for 50-70% humidity
CO2 -no
Ventilation in a good climate.
Boqu l75 water cooler- 18-19C

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20210215_184543.jpg…

1 Like

Are you using any type of cal-mag @hydrofonyx

3 Likes

I added CAL -MAG and the problem was solved a bit. but after cutting the plant, less colored leaves appeared. I read in the foreground that it was a lack of potassium. do you think so too?
@Myfriendis410 -Do you know how to advise me what he can advise me?[quote=“Gardenguy, post:3, topic:62832, full:true”]
Are you using any type of cal-mag @hydrofonyx
[/quote]

Plants are fine, dude: smoke a bowl lol and zen. Keep your airflow up, when you get a chance, get a shot of base of stem where it goes into hydroton? Also; what is the condition of roots? You are sharing a tote?

All of your environmentals look good and the nutrient solution looks to be in a good place. Do you know what the wattage draw of your light is, from the wall? Not what they say.

1 Like

Thank you for encouragement. I’m sending photos. The roots are a little browner but they seem to me at first, the water temperature is still 18C and I also have an ozoner, but I turned it on twice for 30 seconds. for now, I don’t want to use it unnecessarily.
The light is 200W zeus from Lumatec. When they grow up, I have a 600W gift for them for Zeus Lumatec.

It bothers me a little that one plant grows slowly. before changing the nutrient solution it was the most beautiful and after pruning its growth stopped, and now faint green leaves appear on some leaves. I don’t know if it’s normal …

@Myfriendis410 @Gardenguy

1 Like

do you know how to identify the problem?

@Bogleg @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @jambi1214 @jambi1214 @PharmerBob @pillsbury @peachfuzz @Bogleg @Nicky @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

Definitely too much light. Dim it or raise it.

2 Likes

I was thinking it needs nitro. but covertgrower knows way more than I do at this point in my attempts to grow. or a zinc def. This is what I found on grow weed easy & they say zinc def.
Still I’d go against myself and follow coverts lead.

What is your ph and ppm’s and what all are you feeding them… ?
A support ticket would help also… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

ph - 5.8 nontop. I use ph perfect and I also have a buelab controller nonstop immersed in water. Water temperature 18-19C.
I feed her canna aqua. For the first week, only clean water. second - 4 weeks a week EC1.2 -1.3, yesterday and today EC1.5. I also added nitrogen and cal -mag yesterday.
The little plant in the back yellow for the third week and is not growing. all races have started to turn yellow last week. EC mint tap water 0.3. The light is a 200w lumatec and the smallest race has been the longest since the light and has been sick for a long time, I’m afraid it won’t dare to advise
I lift the light to a height of 60 cm @Bogleg @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @ jambi1214 @ jambi1214 @PharmerBob @pillsbury @peachfuzz @Bogleg @ Nicky @HappyHydroGrower

2 Likes

ph - 5.8 nontop. I use ph perfect and I also have a buelab controller nonstop immersed in water. Water temperature 18-19C.
I feed her canna aqua. For the first week EС just clean water. 2-4 weeks weekly EC1.2 -1.3, yesterday and today EC1.5. I also added nitrogen and cal -mag yesterday.
The little plant in the back is pale for the third week and is not growing. last race all the races started to fade. The EC of tap water is 0.3. The light is 200w lumatec and the smallest race was the longest since the light and has been ill for a long time, I’m afraid it won’t be light, but I’ll take care of it. I lift the light to a height of 60 cm
@Bogleg @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @jambi1214 @PharmerBob @pillsbury @peachfuzz @Bogleg @Nicky @HappyHydroGrower

2 Likes

As long as you raised it you should be good.

2 Likes

Hi. I put the light higher and after the same girls the girls started to grow again. however, the yellow leaves did not disappear. will they turn back after a while or will they stay that way? any help? Type?

@Bogleg @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @jambi1214 @PharmerBob @pillsbury @peachfuzz @Bogleg @Nicky @HappyHydroGrower

3 Likes

Damaged leaves after raising the light will not recover.

6 Likes

You can grow them out in veg and they will grow new healthy growth though!

1 Like

Please help. Can additional CO2 affect the PH of water in hydrophony? I have a compressor for oxygenation H2O placed next to the growbox on the ground and a CO2 tank next to it. After each adjustment of the water to PH5.8, it drops to PH 4 in 24 hours. Please help me with advice.

1 Like

I’m not really sure. @Myfriendis410 ?

I have CO2 in a tank with a CO2 controller set to PPM 1300. I had no problem with that in the previous cultivation

1 Like

Dissolved CO2 will drop PH which is why you see tapwater left to stand out often rise in PH. Not sure that is your issue: are you isolating root zone from canopy and making sure plenty of O going to root zone?

I see you have a compressor going to it. Is it possible the compressor is exposed to amended air in the grow space? Maybe relocate it a few feet further away?

1 Like