My plant has three weeks and it is in the following condition:
- Soil: Fox Farm Ocean “blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and sea-going fish and crab meal”
- pH: Initially mid 6.5-7.14. Now is between 5.49 - 5.71
- Light source: LCD lamp, 60W (I have a HPS lamp, 400W but I do not know if that amount of light will roast the plant -only growing one)
- Watering: Once every week, complete drainage trough the pot, distilled water (pH 7), and water spray every two days.
- Light cycle: 18h light, 6h darkness (although sometimes I found the door open, so I synchronized everything so it actually matches day and night)
- Strain: Well, I am growing a seed I choose from so many I had collected from previous purchases (nothing fancy, regular pot market)
- Temperature: 25-26C
- Humidity: 49-55% all day/night
- Ventilation installed (fan, low speed) located just at the mid of the pot and base.
- With my short experience in this vast field, I have noticed the stem stretching out, too tall. First two leaves were wavy, then the second node leaves were fine -deep green color-, but I started to see the next coming leaves getting a discoloration and the new ones are getting a yellowish appearance. Furthermore, the spacing between new nodes are very different and uneven -unless I am mistaking.
Thanks for any suggestion.
I am planning to install the HPS 400W lamp today w/ventilation, and I will buy nutrients for her starting with small dosages and diluted.
I am also thinking to mix more soil and dolomite lime so I can keep in a constant and decent range the pH.
I am providing pictures: