Potency Problems

Get a moisture meter for wood at home Depot check buds when drying 10-12% on meter is around 62-65 bud moisture chech buds not stems :v:

2 Likes

Same here. Now I don’t hang for 13 days but recently when harvesting some Godfather OG’s I had a bud pop off and go flying lol. About a month later when vacuuming the carpet in the room I moved something and found this nug and it smoked surprisingly well. Like super duper high-maybe the carpet fibers got me loopy lol.

2 Likes

IHG is great. Their genetics are fire, same with Mephisto. It could be just a mid phenotype, light should still be strong enough for you to get those frosty buds you’re looking for. What strain are you running?

I do believe temps at 83-85 arent ideal which could cause some of these issues, but imo not too big of a deal. It also (to me) looks like you definitely could have had fatter buds had you lollipopped a bit of that lower / side growth that look like tiny buds, I think that would have helped your trichome production a bit and send power up to those tops you wanted, however, it’s that, your light power, or genetics of that pheno, whoops!

When you dry, cure and store is it all done in the dark? Just curious as i came in and found i had left the lights on in my drying room and im really concerned that the potency wont be there because supposedly light destroys the thc.

1 Like

Also I’d recomend researching “GROVE BAGS” for curing! It was a huge improvement in final product for me plus just dry,trim. And bag…done! Easiest and most consistent results.

3 Likes