Potassium deficiency anybody?

Would everyone agree this looks like a potassium deficiency issue?

Now how do I add the picture?.. Help please

Ok I got it… What do you guys think?

Looks more like a magnesium or an iron deficiency

However a grow mentor or a more experience cannabis grower will be more accurate then me :innocent:

@MacGyverStoner @Aquaponic_Dumme @Majiktoker @Hammer @Paranorman @yoshi

1 Like

I think zinc iron and potassium, thus overall could be a ph problem causing a nutrient lock out

5 Likes

you can help prevent nutrient lock-out by foliage feeding (help prevent this) along with nutrient reduction ,et

Add some cal-mag plus into your watering schedule :sweat_drops::seedling:

1 Like

Won’t due any good that late in flower, this point its likely a ph problem, nutrient lock out problem or potassium deficiency with iron deficiency ie; become a nutrient lock out problem which is caused by toxicity in the soil due to thrown off ph

1 Like

@Jgro mite be a ph problem .but i see something that has me wondering . …can you take pict of them in natural liting ?? other then that you show fill out a support ticket.

Hammer .

1 Like

MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY

SOIL
Magnesium gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 2.0-6.4
Magnesium is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.5-9.1 . (Wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Magnesium

Solution to fixing a Magnesium deficiency
Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Magnesium in them will fix a Magnesium deficiency
Other nutrients that have magnesium in them are: Epsom salts, which is fast absorption. Dolomite lime and or garden lime (same thing just called different) which is slow absorption. Sulfate of Potash, Magnesia which is medium absorption. Worm Castings, which is slow absorption. Crabshell which is slow absorption. Earth Juice Mircoblast, which is fast acting. (a must buy!! Has lots of 2ndary nutrients).
Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics,( which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) You need to Flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

Hope this helps

Will

5 Likes

Thanks everybody I will try to get the support ticket filled out this evening!

okay here’s my best attempt at the support ticket

3 Likes

I started these seeds just to play with I’m really an outdoorsman but they just don’t like this weather. Anyway these were probly close to ten years old I pulled out of a box I found in the garage, ten seeds in a paper towel all ten popped, I killed a few… A couple turned male ( one of which is slowly freezing to death out back ha ha! ). This has been a very budget conscious grow… I’m broke! But anyway I first thought this might be mag deficient but after reading and reading and checking and reading I was leaning more towards the potassium and or ph so I thought I’d ask some pros thanks for the help
J

1 Like

As far as ph goes I started these with Crystal Geyser but have lately been using rain water and some distilled water I had left over from a radiator I recently replaced come to learn ph of distilled water is only 4.0… So it’s back to the cg today ( ph 7.0)

You should invest in a ph meter that may be your problem

That’s what I’ve been thinking, just trying to scrape up the $$ I’ve had one in me shopping cart for two months now… I’m gonna ask her really nicely this time😘

1 Like

She said yes!! now are the yellow twelve dollar ones on Amazon any good?

Depends on the brand @Jgro, If your a male a little easy on blowing kisses lol

4 Likes

Well I ordered a combo
Digital ph meter and a tds meter free shipping should be here Thursday … Is it Thursday yet
By the way. I love growing marijuana!!
Thanks again
J

1 Like

Sorry bout that the kissy face was meant for my girl