Posting a picture

Please help I don’t see anything to find or attach a photo in this email frame.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s on mobile, same icon on desktop, but it’s above the box you type in instead of at the bottom.

edit: didn’t see both pics :man_with_probing_cane:

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM @jcasey

1 Like

@DebbieM

1 Like

Thanks, it’s exciting

1 Like

@Tinman Thanks, it’s exciting. I keep forgetting to put your name in here, sorry

@Tinman When I try it says that the pics aren’t formatted right, they don’t have the right stuff after their name. my files are jpg and this site won’t let me get them on here. They won’t copy and paste, I’m getting frustrated.

1 Like

Sometimes the pictures need to be resized, then they upload just fine. @DebbieM

1 Like

@covertgrower I’m old and just not tech savvy. When I try to insert a pic a box comes up Choose File. This is Microsoft Windows 10. The pics I have in there are all from before 2019 when I guess you had to start buying storage. This is computer. So when I take a pic w/Android it saves them to Google photos and they ARE NOT PLAYING WELL TOGETHER. It won’t let me copy and paste or drag or anything. I think for a moment I have succeeded, then, NO files did not load.
That’s pretty much what happens. I don’t even know how to resize.
If you tell me how please do it like I’m 6 not 64?
Thanks for responding, I really want to post these pics I think they’re amazing. What a Hobby this is

1 Like

Anyone using Windows 10? @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid
All I ever use is my phone, I’m no help here.

3 Likes

I only use my phone too

2 Likes

I only use my phone as well. Alan uses a computer though I believe

3 Likes

Sorry phone pretty much exclusively as well.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower My stupid phone won’t even let me get there, but you know I’ll try again. On the phone by the time I read it my battery is dead. The phone battery, not my own internal power.

1 Like