Poster plant for High Times!?

Does this look like a poster plant or what?

14 Likes

@rjsr4111 she can’t get much more symmetrical than that!! Quite a pheno you got there!!

1 Like

Very pretty!

You deserve it after that last plant that never finished.
Lets hope this gives you a pound or more.

1 Like

You have never lied! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

That does look nice. I bet @kaptain3d would like to get his hands on that one for a spell.

3 Likes

You bet! :smiling_imp:

She’s gorgeous and looks ready for “prime time”…

4 Likes

N genetics there is distinctive difference between genotype, n phenotype. Genotype is the actual genetic code of any type of organism. It maps out how that organism will grow, r at least what the potential options r. From there, the environmental conditions determine how the plant will actually turn out.
Phenotype is the physical expression of this genetic makeup. Phenotype is determined by genotype. There can b major differences in phenotype, when n fact the genotype is quite similar. The phenotype, r the physical expressions of the genetics, can b determined and effected by the environment the plant is growing n. Weather talking about smell, taste, color, shape, n potency (specifically with regards to the amount of resin being produced) the phenotype is at work. So without proper genetics, the phenotype will suffer, even n the best of environments.

2 Likes

So did I call it the wrong thing? Not a pheno but a geno? That was well said but I have a 3rd grade education lol.

2 Likes

Yep ur talking genetics lol. N it looks as if @rjsr4111 has some quality genetics going on. Without genotype, no matter how well the environment, the phenotype can’t make an appearance. No ill will my friend, n education is a topic I avoid, if nothing else it just shows how anal I am. Stay lit… :fire::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@AlienBrew well then I stand corrected @rjsr4111 lol!! May I just say that’s STILL ONE SEXY lady!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just hope this isn’t a beast like the one I had to put down earlier.

2 Likes

Hate to do it but way past time to train!

Should I put her outside and see what it do???

@rjsr4111 Hells yeah!! Put the beast into the Earth and let her have at it!! She’ll e a beaut I’m sure!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink:

1 Like

Ohh yeah, put her outside n ride her out till the last stop. Don’t now where ur located, but I can look at the calendar n see it’s mid July, past Summer Solstice. Time to do something, what’s it gunna b? I do believe it’s to best recognize past failures, as to not repeat them, n learn, but also not to dwell. I’m n @Fieldofdreams camp,

Put the beast into the Earth and let her have at it!!

3 Likes

In Va 15 min outside of DC!

1 Like

@rjsr4111 then you and I are practically neighbors. I’m just South of the WW bridge off rt210 lol.

There is a lot of VA up in here!! I don’t know any other area so well represented lol.

Been in the DMV all my life!!!

1 Like

From PG to FFAX

1 Like