Possible PH or K deficiency?

Update on the little seedling.

I have since transplanted the seed into it’s final home and that went great. Seedling has been looking MUCH healthier since I put a good PH solution in the mix and stopped watering so much (still takes getting used to to NOT water it hah) My question now is regarding what state the flower is in. I have read different words being thrown around such as veg state, flower state, bloom state, etc. Could someone help identify what each state looks like so I can better provide the correct light schedule?

I will be referencing my ViparSpectra handbook for these phase it is in.

-3 - 5 day acclimation period (I am assuming that is germination)
-Seedling/Young Vegetation (I believe I am in this phase but please correct me if I am wrong)
-Veg state
-Flowering State (Is this also considered Bloom state?)

Is the flowering stage where the actual important parts of the plant start forming?

Thank you everyone!

Is its final home a clear plastic box? The rule of not using a clear container applies throughout the plant’s life cycle.

It is, but I am going to cover the outside of the box with some sort of non see-through material. I made the same mistake with the starter cup. Someone mentioned the roots do not like water and my clear cup wasn’t doing the seed any favors