Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

How’s the trich’s? on old yeller you ask?
All clear and lots of em ! She’s finnally starting to put on a “little” wt. She should be the last one standing according to her showing her sex a week after Skinny Minny. Same with short dawg, in the 2gl. Will be watering /feed other 2 shortly and
check their trichs better up on the counter to compare to the other day when they were in shower room.

1 Like

ok @PurpNGold74
all three girls are full on clear trichs , a couple look like they are sweating…gave full feed per Cultured organix medium feed chart again today but backed off the 360 Grow to minimal 1/8th tsp. Still looks like skinny girl.(not no more) is trying to reveg/or exploding with mass unsure which. But looks incredible either way!! @Graysin (She’s the first to show sex) Skinnynot no more Girly!!!LOL!!! Short dawg still SD , plugging along nice green and squat in her 2 gl. not really growing though , but firm.!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

She may have thought about reveg and second guessed herself :joy: happy growing, my friend!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m praying for! Hell might do it to two gal girl she’s just sittin’…lookin’ pretty …;> @Graysin

heeeey… @Graysin ,;>
The lower branch that reveged or what ever has gone leaf + foxtail…should I clip her ??
Not really doing anything but sucking life away from others IMO. I can get pics in a while…but she’s ugly looking for sure.
Could this branch throw some seed pollen ??

2 Likes

Only male flowers throw pollen. You can chop it off if it seems like it’s just wasting resources, though. No reason to make her work harder than she needs to

1 Like

I was thinking more along the hermie line of thinking. Does that rule still apply? @Graysin

A hermie will still have male flowers. They show up a little differently - usually long and yellowish looking, but obviously still not female parts. If you don’t have male flowers, you don’t have a hermie and she won’t produce pollen.

Can you take a pic of the stuff you’re worried about?

2 Likes

Yeah , I did last night but they won’t up load to my computer for some reason. I’ll keep trying later today. And they do look yellowish…;< @Graysin

1 Like

Hey Guys n Gals,
108 days since sprout…still no amber trich’s… oldest plant starting to grow fluffy lower buds…should I keep waiting?
It’s a SLH if that matters. Since SLH has that "jittery " kinda high is it maybe normal to not have amber show? They are still drinking and growing though.
@PurpNGold74 @Graysin
Oh and…Hope your having a good Memorial weekend ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If they haven’t slowed their roll with drinking, they’re not done. Most of my plants seem to dramatically decline their hunger/thirst at the end when they’re more or less ready. They don’t totally stop, but they go from 1gal a day to 1/4gal a day pretty suddenly.

2 Likes

Will def. watch for that. they really seem to like the new nutes…
wish I had switched way sooner! They are actually drinking MORE than in the past ever. I’m use to every 3 days feed…now I have to add plain water to hold me over to my schedule, if that makes sense . I have learned “for now;>” to just put it in park…and Wait…;< Are my numbers time from seed (108 days) usual for auto’s , or more a Sativa thing? IYO ?
@Graysin OH! off topic …Did u see @SilvaBack203

chopped in past weeks (I forget the pheno ) …but damn it sticks out in my mind from those pics!! Just a shout out!

3 Likes

Long flower time is a characteristic of Sativas.

Autoflowers don’t have a “fast” or “slow” - that comes from its lineage (indica/sativa). They can be bred to be faster or slower than their photoperiod counterparts, I.e. 420 Fastbuds makes ridiculously “fast” autoflowers - but you’ll find that their Sativas still take longer on average than their hybrids or indicas.

Edit: yeah I follow @SilvaBack203 ’s grows pretty carefully even though I don’t say a lot. :v: We’re pretty tight growmies

3 Likes

TY for the continued support!
Ok, just to be clear , yes Sativas take longer … but what is the longest you’ve witnessed. Also does the 75-85 days posted buy seed co.'s Really mean flower time on auto’s ? OR time from seed. Obviously the latter for me …but In general for autos ? :dotted_line_face:
@PurpNGold74 @Graysin @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

Some genetics really take awhile 2 finish my outdoor purple haze went close to 13 weeks in flower for any amber while indoot she went 10weeks lol…

I learned alot from @Graysin and still have akot 2 learn from him. Like he said thats the growmie and i cant wait 2 grow his Yetti Weedings auto

3 Likes

Just asking questions specific to indoor auto’s … And he’s a SHE @Graysin @SilvaBack203 …yeah he 's always given solid support !!;> Sorry @Graysin …hope I didn’t blow your cover!!;> I did the same thing…BRO! ;>
But yeah , all questions above r 4 autos…Indoor…

2 Likes

Yep. That’s all there is to it.

2 Likes

Is it because of the Sativa dominance of SLH?

@Graysin , @SilvaBack203
I ask , because I’ll never grow another Sativa if it’s because of that.
ALSO , is 108 days normal or way too long IYO?

1 Like

Already answered, see above :arrow_up:

There isn’t a “typical” for plants unless they’re extremely stable. I have yet to run two autoflowers from the same seed pack who act the same. Similar maybe, but never the same. Even for flowering times.

3 Likes

Please forgive me @Graysin , My question is ,

I understand what you r saying , just wanted an opinion on the 108-115 or more timeline. Is it the norm or am I at the WTF stage. I totally get that EVERY plant is different , just wondering about my timeline with all clear trichs still.

3 Likes