Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

Sorry, I just saw this. Busy day working on car. I think @Graysin got you covered.

3 Likes

It absolutely can. They need 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. That bulb could very well trigger reveg

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, long day yesterday. Thanks my friend for the tag. Although, I must say, between you and @PurpNGold74 y’all pretty much have it covered.

Going back through this thread, I think Purp mentioned it early on into flower, They “appear” to have been hungry through the flower phase.

Another thing I see, it looks like you are burning your plants up. Too much light at the tops will kind of bleach the upper leaves giving them a yellowish appearance. When your leaves start to taco and the tips curl up, that’s a clear sign of too much light and or intensity too high.

If she hasn’t tried to re-veg, then about the only thing you can do is keep feeding them by whatever schedule you’re going by. You’re still gonna get high.

Just remember, every grow is an improvement over the next…
Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey man,
@PurpNGold74 , So , just to be clear … 18/6 cycle
My lights on are around 6 am. I cut the light on at five am. ,for like 7-10 min. , It’s an auto , do you think that little bit would cause it to reveg.?
Also it looks REALLY frosty/powdery , like it was dipped in Kief! !! ;> Sp. Although very airy. thinking the whole plant might look good like this branch! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, I have this, mane you could tell me how I should mix or if I even should…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mix em, I’d probably just go straight into the Happy Frog. It’ll have more nutrients available for longer. The seedling starter is usually best for just that - putting seeds in and letting them get established.

1 Like

Ok, will do, I appreciate the advice. About how long should I wait to transplant??

1 Like

I’d wait until it has 3-4 sets of true leaves.

1 Like

It is looking good bro. N 2 mins of light shouldnt be enough but it could. Not an exact science and diff plants do diff things. I just avoid lights around flowering girls at dark time. Good habits

3 Likes

Hey! @PurpNGold74 ,
got my loupe today …It’s like a Disco Ball with diamonds no cloudy that I could discern , …Buttt, It’s my first look ever, sooo
But I’m pretty sure they are all Clear still…So I think we are on track with your last prediction. I’ll have to find it ,

That’s one part

That was 4-15-22…so 5-27 to 6-03-22 ? sorry to do this math shit to you…or anyone!! :upside_down_face:
ALSO…LOL…To take a pic thru the loupe do you place it rt on the phone lens ,or do you have to focus between the two…?

1 Like

Took another look 40% clear…60% cloudy…hard to say really, but I’ll hold with that.

It definitely is. We’re here as the time goes tho bro. No rush right? :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

HA-Ha…;>…Hurry up but don’t speed…I have no Patience !!!
I do need to say the Yellow girl/ Fatty Patty is looking ruff…I mean yeller…Not really doing much but losing smell/stickiness…Ya know what I’m sayin’ Pauly ??! LOL… @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

She’s the bratty one. How her trichs looking?

1 Like

Do you know who I am?

I use to spyonyou, now I’m just a happyhydrogrower… haha! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dangit bro! I be forgetting bout name changes.

2 Likes

My first set of true leaves are getting more yellower, the temp and humidity is correct. I thought that I could have been over watering so I let it dry out before doing a small top water. Any idea why this could be happening or should I do something different?? My baby girl’s are 15 days young

The first leaves usually die off first. As long as it isn’t progressing to new leaves coming out, you should be ok.

Don’t care how they look at this point brotha!! @PurpNGold74 LOL!! I’ll check later ,I have to water/feed …What’s up with creepy hydro grower dude…That shit might get you killed where I come from…;> :innocent: …Eh Pauly… :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:
Too soon??? @PurpNGold74 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds Like my X …Good Times …Ha Ha… :upside_down_face:
Just havin’ a fun at it!! @PurpNGold74

1 Like