Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

As they get further into flower, they eat less and drink less. Nothing major. Me messing with ya

1 Like

hey @PurpNGold74 that’s what I thought…Poking da bear again!;> Hey question …I was wondering if there is a store front I might find a jewelers loupe (wally world,etc.) These girls are looking tired al a sudden…Lot’s of brown pistils today after feeding…Not sure if I have time to wait on mail and stuff.

1 Like

You got time my man. May have to work on a way to help support her. She got a lil gangly on ya, but I think she’s got time.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve had a plant lookin like that for a few weeks now. She’s finally to the point I’m ready to start checking trichomes but my usual methods of tying the buds up wasn’t cutting it. I just leaned her up against the wall and prayed. :joy:

2 Likes

I wish I could have that problem!!
Woke up this morning … And… I’ve got a lower branch that doubled in size do to fox tailing I think. Almost looks like it’s re-vegging…I’ll get a pic soon…could this be a sign of end of life cycle?? It’s on the one plant that started flower before the other two. @Graysin @PurpNGold74
Or could it be from too much N in the heavy feed.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 , @Graysin here are pics of the branch.it’s the lowest one on the plant.

And from the 13th (last feed day, and it wasn’t there then.)

and…

and…’>

2 Likes

I don’t really know what I’m looking at - it’s not apparent to me anything other than that she’s not at all ready. Is it a photoperiod? I’ve forgotten entirely.

2 Likes

yeah it’s way different looking in person ! This phone camera sucks . It’s an auto at day 94ish and she got the Grow 360 and bloom 360 last 3 feeds plus the pk Bloom and Calimag. C.Biologics. It litterally exploded overnight The one branch at bottom. @Graysin
It does look really cool though! :thinking:

1 Like

How many days flowering?

I feel like she’s on track and looks pretty typical but I’ll wait for @PurpNGold74 to weigh in. Also gonna grab @HappyHydroGrower to check out those top photos cuz his eyes are better than mine.

3 Likes

It does kinda look like those fan leaves are growing again. The sugars are more visible as well.

You are indoors right? Outside the hours are lengthening and it will trigger a reveg if exposed too long.

Also check the grow op during lights out. Make sure everything is completely dark. Equipment malfunctions and potheads error. Part of life

2 Likes

Oh snap…!..I did go in there one hour before lights on and had the bathroom light on , but it’s only 40 watt , six feet away… 2 days ago… nah can’t be… @PurpNGold74:thinking:

1 Like

I really don’t know , I saw pistils on March 11th…
The first 2 sprouted on Feb 12th-ish…;>
Then I started feeding them at like 6 weeks out of ground , and everything went South…
and… When the buds are touched / squeezed …ya know good lovin’ , they don’t leave glue like sticky any more , here in last couple days. Also , smell on fingers is way weaker.

I really don’t know , I saw pistils on March 11th…
The first 2 sprouted on Feb 12th-ish…;>
Then I started feeding them at like 6 weeks out of ground , and everything went South…
and… When the buds are touched / squeezed …ya know good lovin’ , they don’t leave glue like sticky any more , here in last couple days. Also , smell on fingers is way weaker. @Graysin

I’ma first time grower and one of my plants is showing a little discoloration and one the leaves are folding down a little, I have there all together and they’re all doing something different

3 Likes

Can you show us photos with the grow lights turned off? The purple color makes it hard to know what’s going on.

3 Likes

Sure thing, sorry about that

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks!

The little round leaves are supposed to discolor and die over the course of a couple weeks from when they sprout. Those are the cotyledons - nutrients on the plant designed to keep the plant fueled long enough to get roots established in the ground. The fact that they’re starting to fade and shrivel is perfectly normal.

As an aside, are you growing in coco or soil?

1 Like

Soil 0-0-3 is what I started then in

1 Like

Do you have a heavily nutriented soil on hand for transplant day? Something like Royal Gold, Coast of Maine, fox farms, or one of those fancy organic mixes? I think they’re doing just fine, but you’ll find yourself needing nutrients in your soil soon-ish - once the cotyledons are ready to fall off, they’re gonna get hungry for real food. The soils mentioned above are usually plenty for young plants for between 3-6 weeks depending on which one you get and how hungry the ladies are.

2 Likes