Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

I’ve got a half bag of HF left was thinking of half n half .?
Thoughts? Just the watering every day thing not gonna happen
round here! LOL! @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Haha…

Half and half might cause u a headache

2 Likes

Happy Frog soil correct? Jacks 321 is a nutrient lineup. They can definitely be used at the same time. And its hella cost effective

1 Like

No I meant HF and Coco 1/2 +1/2 mix . , with 321 jacks @PurpNGold74 , @SilvaBack203

??

1 Like

I say it will be a headache because i just start using coco and i noticed 1 of the pots that i have half and half i had calmag issue and some ppm. Now just coco been eazy peezy or just soil. Half half headache in my eyes.

2 Likes

Ahhh yea I wouldnt mix coco and soil half and half myself… then what do you treat it like? Soil? Coco? A mixture? What would that mixture even entail? Watering it like soil (6.5) with the frequency feeds of coco (everyday)?

That would only invite even more issues. Ive seen people amending coco with SOLID organic amendments and chased their tails pH wise as it wasnt quite coco anymore.

At this stage of your grow career, you want less complications not more. Go the coco route. That and jacks and ull know PRECISELY what she has, and thus was she May need. My boy @Gremmall started around when I did. And he calls the coco and Jacks “Easy Mode” haha

3 Likes

It is. :joy: add some autopots to the mix and it’s just cheater mode. :v:

3 Likes

Up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, triangle, square, X, circle. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those of us not gamers, or too young to know… gta codes for gun unlocking :laughing:

3 Likes

up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, A, B m, start. Nintendo Contra, i loved that game

3 Likes

Sure contra wasnt up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, b, a, start?

And yes. Coco and jacks makes this very easy imo. I dont check runoff anymore and havent for over a year. I just ph to 5.8 to 6.0 every feed/water and the plants love it!!

4 Likes

i have no clue, wish i had it to try it lmao

1 Like

Ok , just an update since starting with new organic nutes from Cultured Biologix they’ve been fed twice now medium feed by thier chart, and just yesterday noticed a lot of new buds getting fat on the oldest girl and frosting up now . Having trouble still with the one plant yellowing pretty hard , but seems to be “fattening up” (about one week behind ). Calyxes are finally swelling and some are turning yellow below the buds. Is there a way to tell when she’s ready without a jewelers loop? @PurpNGold74 , @Graysin
Day 85 from germination was 5-6-22. Last Friday.

2 Likes

Nope. That loupe is the key. U want 80%+ brown pistils and very swollen calyx. But that loupe is the key

4 Likes

pics from 5-10-22 ,

and

AND ,

AND,

At least they are growing again…any thought about pics?
@PurpNGold74 , @Graysin

3 Likes

They are getting there. And u gotta be patient. More swell is coming shortly

2 Likes

This. Exactly.

2 Likes

Hey @PurpNGold74 , I have my ppm’s under 1700-1300 for first time ! wow…that was forever!!! LOL… Now they are out at 930-950 ish at 1200 in no recharge this time . ph is above 6.0 - 6.3 ! still have one plant to feed so we’ll hope she’s in order too! !! Just had to yell it at the top of the mountain!!! @Graysin :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Bahahaha. Sounds like they are on the right track. Just in time to throw you another curve ball and start self reducing their intake :rofl::rofl:

Enjoy the W while you can my friend

2 Likes

I’m scared to ask what that is…But I’m asking…what is this self reducing thing? @PurpNGold74

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes