Possible nutrient burn

Hi everyone today I noticed many brown tips on many leaves that weren’t there yesterday. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction before it becomes worst.
I am growing in living soil. Decided to add some nutrients as was advice it had magnesium deficiency about two weeks ago as old leaves started to have brown tips and eventually spread to the rest of the leaf. Only added 1/3 strength every 3rd watering as recommended by living soil maker and nutrients recommended by local hydroponic store. I have only done it twice but I’m afraid is causing Nute burn. Also switched lights about 4 days ago mars ts600 to tsl 2000 at 25 in
Top three pics are from 3 days ago. The other ones are from today
Strain: gorilla glue auto
Temp:77-84
Humidity:60-70

1 Like

The last picture I’m seeing leafs hanging straight down almost lifeless. My first thoughts how often are you watering and how much.

Yeah; plant is ‘guarding’ in that picture which says it’s not happy. All I see is older fan leaves depleted of N. I’m told you should not be adding anything to a living soil. Cal mag may be an exception.

1 Like

for the past month I been usually giving it 1 cup every other day and rarely 1/2 cup in between if it gets too dry( usually is slightly droopy but growing)and yesterday decided to do 1.5 cups to see what happens. Today it’s been the most droopy I’ve seen thorough it’s whole life.I try to keep at 1/3 of its fully soaked weight but not sure if I’m doing it right. Also yesterday I dimmed my lights to help a little with temps. Can not enough light cause this? Thanks

1 Like

Light, time of day picture was taken, too much water, too little water, and other lol.

Yes After today been thinking of stopping feeding that bloom and just do cal mag every third watering

Mars hydro tsl 2000 at 25 in
Watered last night 1.5 cups
Dimmed yesterday morning
Droopy Pictures from this morning

1 Like

@kellydans @Myfriendis410

1 Like

A cup and a half of water to me just don’t seem like much water for plant that size. I have used the Dyna Gro Bloom product a lot never had any problem with it.

1 Like

@kellydans The thing is I’m growing in living soil which already has nutrients in it so it gets a little tricky for me

1 Like

Yes I agree you should be covered on nutes with your living soil.

1 Like