Possible hermie I need confirmed

See, I would be too if I wasn’t trying to become a grower but getting seeds that come from labeled weed gives me that piece of mind that ik what I got & I’ve been finding some very good seeds (hopefully atleast one of these are feminized) but My next grow is gonna consist of a sour gorilla by culta that’s 27%, 2 og kush breaths that are 32% by curio. And my upcoming favorites are 2 raven strain seeds by curio that are labeled 33%. If I can get the flower to be half the quality (assuming they’re all females) as they are in the dispos, I won’t have to buy weed for an entire year, probably loose my medical card for not buying shit within 120 days lol.

Thing is, I only find one or two seeds per 8th so I assume these companies aren’t minding if one or two sacs within an entire grow batch open & pollinate the plants around it to some extent. Or some of their plants do a late term pollination while the buds are growing & they don’t catch it in time, im not 100% familiarized on the growing of seeds subject so I’m still in the assumption stage as to how the fuck I’m getting seeds from weed like this that’s still testing as high as it is. I have began thinking that the weed might be falsely labeled cuz how can flower test 33% if it’s diverting energy to producing seeds :man_shrugging: if someone can help me figure this Scooby-Doo mystery out it’d help put some pieces together for me

This node looks almost identical to my superglue that this post is about. Glad it’s dead cuz if that’s what was to become of it, I realize it wouldn’t have been worth the time to try & pull every sac off lol. Question though if you do pull them off do they grow back? I’ve heard they will and you need to keep plucking them but others say it isn’t worth it & to toss if you even see one sac.

Agreed! I have heard in the past that herm plants are likely to through herm seeds, but I can’t say that is grow science over bro science. Its all about what makes you happy, right? Hard to say something is bad when it makes you happy, yeah?

You asked a question. I answered its a male flower. No matter how you cut and dice it a male flower is a male flower. I have never had these issues…:+1::+1::+1:

I didn’t experience pods that would grow back, but it became unmanageable as the weeks went deeper into flower I would find pods I had missed, or pods that would seemingly develop and burst overnight. In hindsight it was a lot of work just to have reduced yields and a handful of seeds, I definitely wouldn’t do it again but don’t get me wrong, the smoke is great.

1 Like