Possible deficiency blueberry

A question from a fellow grower:

I do have a question about a possible deficiency?
Strain:Blueberry(ILGM)
Lights: 600w(equiv) daylight CFLS (currently 24/7)
Plant age: 6 weeks
average temp is about 79F
I follow standard general hydroponic feeding chart for medium vegetative growth.
attached (I hope this is ok) is a pic of my concern, an affected leaf. Any help would be greatful. :smiley:

It looks to me like she is just using the rest of the nutrients that leaf has to provide for the plant, that is if I’m not mistaken. But here’s a chart that may be able to help, it’s based on deficiencies again, if I’m not mistaken what your plant is doing is normal it’s just using what nutrients are provided for the plant, perfectly normal for plant to do this and if there is any deficiencies here is a chart that will help

a splash burn would be my first suspect because 1 leaf with 1 symptom does not provide much to narrow anything down with? I think you need to fill out a support ticket :slight_smile:

Do you have the support ticket @Donaldj or would you like me to get it up

6am just catching up everywhere atm so if you have 1 by all means pleas post :slight_smile:

Alrighty I got you buddy

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

When you fill this out we can help a little better and help narrow down what’s going on

This looks like the start of heat stress.
It looks kinda like this pic
But this pic is a little more defined with heat than his plant but very similar.
So how close are your lights to your plants ?

Will

1 Like

@latewood here’s another post

What am I missing here? Is the original poster posting at all?

can you post more photos ?? what kind of hydro ?