Possible calcium deficiency

8th week of flower LED lights GeForce and northern light feeding with Foxfarm dirty dozen every five days I think it is a calcium deficiency but I have been treating with Cal mag For two weeks just seem to keep getting worse.Used 1/4 teaspoon of Cal Mag to a quart of water as foliar spray. 1 teaspoon per gallon every other day watering.Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

You’ve been deficient for a lot longer than that, this issue will get worse before it gets better. You’re almost to the end, and they’ll make it, but they’ll look a little rough for the finish line. I would continue feeding until you intend to flush. If you choose to flush.

1 Like

@Covertgrower I was following this because it looked like N toxicity to me, but I wasn’t sure. Is this what a calcium deficiency looks like?

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think so someone with more experience than I maybe can help with both

@Covertgrower Do you think this is calcium deficiency I have been adding cal mag all along once a month

There are signs of Nitrogen toxicity, calcium is also.
High intensity lighting you have to feed extra @59griff. I would recommend feeding calcium every time you water, not once a month.

1 Like

Just calcium alone not cal-mag . Calcium deficiency possibly causing nitrogen toxicity.Thank you very much for the help

1 Like

I would not spray anything onto my flowering plants. You will be consuming the buds and don’t want to ingest chemicals that are stuck onto the buds. Have you been watering with calmag or just foliar spraying it on?

3 Likes

When is the last time you calibrated your PH meter? Meters can be easily be thrown off by either bumping them or shaking them. That may cause a lockout if your meter is off.

Almost there, so like what was said, just feed like normal till trics turn like you want them.
Good luck! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Watering 1tsp per gallon and cut down my feeding from twice per week to onceI have not calibrated my meter in a while I will check that check my pH runoff with 5.6 so I’ve been raising my pH in from 6 to 6.5Yeah the buds aren’t bad I’m just wonder what they would’ve been without all these problems it’s a learning curve this is my fifth indoor grow

@HappyHydroGrower I checked my ph meter it was off reading one full number high.So I thought ph in was 6 it was actually 5.I will be calibrating my meter on a regular basis now THANK YOU VERY MUCH👍

1 Like

Gee? This late in the game… not sure much can be done about that? This a an issue that has been going on for a while. Whatever you do will not be visible in the leaf material. Thats permanent sadly. The bud should still be good though, so not a total loss.

1 Like

Yes it might help the buds a little bit it will definitely help the clones that are growing in the tent though and the next grow if not for this site help I would still be giving my clones bad waterThanks again for everyone’s help and interest love this place

1 Like