Poseidons superskunk grow

Sweet lookin bro nice and neat… clean very healthy :muscle::sunglasses: congrats my brother

2 Likes

Still got a ways to go bro…alot can happen! Hopefully good though

2 Likes

Yes sir one can only hope :pray:

2 Likes

rh is about 55. hydrometer isnt in direct light.

1 Like

God of the Seas has made his sea of green!!

2 Likes

Ok growmie’s-update#10
So today the plants are 70 days old exactley and on day 24 of flower/lightswitch. The lady’s are now showing some good signs of flowering. Surprisingly, i have two that are flowering kinda slow so far. But i also have two that are flowering really fast. Amazing how different the plants are, i my as well start doing multi strain grows since they never wanna stay the same. Also had a little issue on a few bud sites, with the high temps i had here for like 2 relentless weeks, has turned some random pistils to having brownish tips. Not bad but something i never had b4. Luckily the humidity and temp has broke outside and as a effect has improved tent conditions as well. I refuse to run a dehumidifier and a ac. Still going to have alot of new pistill growth so im not worried, just disappointed it will not be a flawless run. A fan can cause the brownish tips on pistils too, but it was definitely the temp. But other then that the lady’s have shown no signs of stress, they look really healthy and they are still praying so all in all, could be worse!. Tent conditions are now back to 83 degress with about 45rh during lights on and about 76 degress and upper 50’s for rh at lights out. Hopefully conditions will get better as i get deeper in flower. I can only hope. Here they are…

4 Likes

@Poseidon1 as said-they look fantastic bro!! Great grow going on in there!!

1 Like

Thanks bro. Man i just did the 21 day defol on tues, not extreme but half a 5 gallon buckets worth…they need another one lol. Amazing how fast they fill back in

1 Like

Them babies is growing up to be some fine lookin ladies… congrats my brother :sunglasses::100::muscle: you remember …Sweetie… my super skunk auto… she’s in her 12th week

1 Like

Very nice work bro. Going to be some tasty smoke!

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: She’s growing in a 10g pot so it extended the grow time by about 3-4 weeks… she wouldn’t stop growing then wouldn’t stop stretching so i had to do some harsh damage control on her… i was devastated at 1st but to my amazement she never missed a beat… she acted like nothing ever happened… i learned how tough they really are… that’s here main top I’m holding…

1 Like

Yup that stretch is real. I can have a even canopy up till flower and after that, just never know. Some just wanna grow mega fast, others just wanna flower immediately…one of the days ill do just one big slob.

1 Like

Lmao she’s 4ft tall just under 4ft × 2ft wide with 20 + flowers on main limbs and 80+ secondary flowers just under the main flowers she’s a freak of a beast for an indoor grow… your girls really look happy and healthy :relaxed:

1 Like

Ya i do not like them any bushier when doing 4. Im maxed out on space tent is pushing on buds on all sides. Hoping for a lb in tops and a couple z’s for hash and all trim. Got the trim bin for this one, cant wait to try it out. I leftva little more smaller stuff then i usually do just for some bubble. Bottom 1/2 of mine are still stripped. Still too bushy. My day 41 defol i s going to be big

That sounds like a good plan to me… ya see all them secondary buds gonna make some syrup/oil so i can sleep finally… well you definitely have it going on my brother congratulations and keep doing what you doing

1 Like

wow they are beautiful, well done

1 Like