Poseidons superskunk grow

I thought for once i would start a journal. The time is right and just got new grow going. I will do my best in being detailed and active, but im a very busy union electrician and its not always easy to get spare time. I usually run fox farms and 600 watt hps but this time i got new equipment, and fertilizer.

The setup-
4x4 gorilla grow tent
6 inch ac infinity exhaust/with ac charcoal filter
Nutrients-Jacks321 (a+b and epsom)
Fishsh!t
Recharge
Extreme gardening mykos
2-6 inch hurricane clip fans
1-8 inch floor fan
Apera ph20/ec20 digital meters
5 gallon vivosun fabric pots
2 hlg 350r led
1 hlg 30uva-xl led
6" halo watering system
Ilgm-superskunk fem photos

I am not a professional, just like every1 else, trying to share and learn all at the same time! Anyone who wants to follow along feel free and any suggestions are welcome. Without further ado.

Beans dropped in 24 hr soak, followed by 24 hr paper towel soak, started monday may 30, 2022. Went into dirt june 1.

June 3, we have lift off! Of the seven seeds started, 6 have popped up. Cannot complain over that %rate! I will keep the best 4, and give away the other two. These are started under a 50 watt t5 high output flourescent. Still have my oldschool methods that are hard to shake. Been starting them this way long over 20 years haha. Updates to follow!

9 Likes

congrats on the newborns

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

i am set to watch if ur doing a journal

1 Like

U are most certainly welcome

1 Like

Will be following :bat: :rofl: your grow. great grower happy growing

1 Like

Good luck to you! I just

1 Like

@Poseidon1 I am going to stalk you. too. sounds like a great start!

2 Likes

I’m in Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wtg Poseidons1 im attempting to grow me some super skunk myself… best of luck to you. Great set-up btw :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thank you kind sir, we can share info. This is my third grow with the superskunk, nice and easy grow.

1 Like

Cool deal my brother… i found this crazy cool skunk strain called red skunk super high thc level and sweet zombie 95% indica that’s my next 2 grows and maybe 1 banana kush. :muscle:

1 Like

@Coonass ive been wanting to do a bananna kush…but the extremely low rh needed during flower with that strain has scared me away. Same as sour diesel. Im in a basement and unless its in the middle of the winter i would have too uncomfortably high of rh. I think grand daddy purple will be my next run.

1 Like

Had my best run of Sour Diesel in the late fall winter. The winter months work the best for me growing in a garage :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Following with great interest @Poseidon1 :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Set to waych

1 Like

Rh…?? Fill me in

Nm i got it thx

1 Like

@Poseidon1 set for learning here!!

1 Like

Ok grow bro’s, here is my first update. The plants are now 1 week old but i feel its a good start. Not a whole lot to see but its progress!. I did not say the medium i was using. So these are all in happy frog (ff) with about 25% perlite to let the roots grow easy. Once i do a transplant which will still be about another 10 days, it will be all ocean forest with about 25% perlite in 5 gallon fabric pots. Looking forward to finally being able to play with my new hlg lights! These seedlings are under a flourescent untill the transplant, and then to the tent. Here they are…

More to come!

5 Likes