Pop goes the…Mephisto strains?

New grow. Ready for some active buds!

3 Likes

Be ready for fast buds. My Mephistos are always quick.

I just germinated a Mango Smile myself. Excited to see how fast she can go. :v: I’ll be watching.

1 Like

Nice! I’m excited. I might try mainlining, hopefully it’ll work out :))

1 Like

@OGIncognito

@'d you here because I saw you’ve mainlined autos before. Would you find that it’s worth it? :smiley: I’m thinking about giving it a go.

2 Likes

Good morning brother, I manifold the autos. 1 less topping than a mainline. 2 toppings versus 3 and not enough time with autos for the 3rd. I like the manifold and a quadline technique :love_you_gesture:

Manifold

Quadline

6 Likes

I just invested in some photoperiods to try out. Whats the purpose of quadlining? It kinda looks like my GSCE I have outdoors

2 Likes

Just a different technique of training :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looks like I’m getting some new toys… 4x4 Gorilla Tent with a HLG 550 V2 Rspec. Oh my oh my…, the excitement…

3 Likes

Very, very nice. :100::v:

2 Likes

Quick update on both strains.

Here’s my mango smile undergoing some rough LST:

Strawberry Nuggets, short and sweet:

3 Likes

Update of some training…yes…I did go overboard, but that’s how I like it.

Strawberry Nuggets:

Mango Smile (fimmed today):

1 Like

Haven’t updated in a while…BAM:

Mango Smile:

Strawberry Nuggets:

3 Likes

Your Mango Smile is looking a lot like mine. I think I’m a couple weeks behind you but that frost is something I look forward to :sunglasses::100:

1 Like

Looks nice!!!

2 Likes

I did some pretty hardcore training on her, trained one side and then trained back. Was a fun little experiment, excited to see what it’ll yield

1 Like

Well. Close to the end. Not much to say here other than it’s been pretty successful and they’ve handled whatever early defoliating and stress I’ve given them. About a week or less from chop, maybe 2-3 days actually. Saw a few amber on the trichs. I’ll attach a few pictures of the trichomes and the flower for all to see.

Terpenes -

Strawberry Nuggets: The terpenes on this gal are honestly a bit soft, not a super super strong smell but it is definitely on the sweeter side. I can’t pin down on the scent other than to say it smells like rosin you get at a dispensary that’s fresh with like a light sweet perfumey smell.

Mango Smile: I’m not really a sativa person…yet… however this mango smile had really surprised me with its terps. The terps are loud AF! It has a more gassy - sweet smell to it. A little forest pine smell as well. The trichome are sticky and one touch of the bud or leaf will leave residue on your fingers.

Bud Structure -

Strawberry Nuggets: Honestly, until I trim this one I won’t be able to tell much. The buds aren’t as tight here as the Mango Smile, different phenos! However it created some huge ass tops and when trimmed might just be large and compact. She was hard to work with at first because she was so small and compact compared to the Mango Smile (MS). It was almost impossible to train. However I did train slightly and it ended up working out.

Mango Smile: The bud structure and growth on this plant was just purely amazing and fun. MS outgrew the SN easily. When MS was on week 5, SN looked like it was on week 2. The bud structure looks tight and compact but not as huge as the SN nugs. May be due to training and how I trained them differently. Overall excited to see how this one comes out after trim.

Nutes Used:

Jacks 3-2-1

Introduced Late (AN: Bud Candy, CarboLoad, Overdrive, and BigBud)

Recharge

Lights:

AC Infinity T24, 260W, never ran at full power. Went by DLI chart for auto-flowers.

Training:

Lollipopping

LST

**Accidental Topping (lol whoops, on Strawberry Nuggets)

On purpose FIMM of Mango Smile (didn’t do anything because she went into flower right after)

Environmental / Equipment used:

AC Infinity Controller w/ Probe

5 Gal Fabric Pots

Runoff Trays

FFOF/HF soil mixed at 50/50 + extra perlite

Humidifier with its own humidity settings

One hurricane fan and one AC Infinity fan

One In-line Exhaust

One In-line Intake (pulling air from window)

Trichomes:

Mango Smile

Strawberry Nuggets

Photos of plants before chop in 2-3-4 days:

Mango Smile

Strawberry Nuggets

Enjoy the read y’all, any questions feel free to ask!

4 Likes

Check out these pics.

Mango Smile:

Strawberry Nuggets:

4 Likes

That Mango Smile is :fire: looking gorgeous

2 Likes

Attempted wet trimming for the first time, not too bad. They did dry a bit too quickly for my liking, but I did press a few buds anywhom. The rosin was straight fire from mango smile, nice and buttery, and the terps :heart::heart::mango:

5 Likes